Prairie View A&M vs Alcorn State Game Updates: 2:00pm CT

I know the SWAC refs were being SWAC refs but PV made too many mistakes and Alcorn didn't make any. Our special teams are horrid

No PV has one loss and Alcorn has two. So… PV wins against Valley. They are in. If they lose, they need Alcorn to lose to Jackson. Alcorn has to be beat Jackson regardless and hope PV loses.
I'm okay w/ this loss.

The balance of power has to shift to the SWAC East, where it belongs AND JSU MUST win the SCG, imho, to preserve the top-tier of the SWAC elite.

Today, PV football got sacrificed, as we should. And it wasn't because of a single play - fumble w/ less than 1 minute to go on a potential game winning drive. It was because the strength of the conference is in the SWAC East, especially the top-2.

I am not okay with this loss.....Did we play flawless football?......Of course not, but at least give us a fair shot...

There were several ref actions that happen in this game that should be embarrassment to the conference.

Last edited:
I am not okay with this loss.....Did we play flawless football?......Of course not, but at least give me a fair shot...

There were several ref actions that happen in this game that should be embarrassment to the conference.
If the coaching staff and players took care of business the right way, this discussion wouldn't be occurring right now. It wasn't one play which cost the game; there were several plays and plenty of honest blame earned by many.

PV got out-coached and out-performed on the field of play, hence the L.

I am not okay with this loss.....Did we play flawless football?......Of course not, but at least give us a fair shot...

That's every game in the SWAC. 😂 This is what happens every weekend, every year. 😂

Back