Practicin Track at home...............I love dat sport!

Da 1st pic is me in the Startinig Blocks gettin ready tto be set, that is "phase one." <--U see my head is down and im focused on me and my race.
Blocks.jpg

The 2nd pic is me in my "Drive Phase" which means dat i have jus leaped out the blocks all the way to u see me... Drive face is when yur sprinting the 1st 10 meters of yur race and yur staying low fighting for more speed. U never ever pop up while coming out the blocks or while in yur drive phase. Notice how i am low at the time and my arms.....
Drive.jpg

1) Lean your weight forward another four inches or so in the blocks.

2) Bring your arms in tighter (rule of thumb: your hands should be no wider than your shoulders).

3) Since your right leg is your power leg bring your right hand back and "off" the starting line.

4) You are flat footed coming out the blocks. Get "up" on your toes.

4) Consider being a Flying Tiger and you'll be coached under a man that once held the world record in the 100 and was on ten plus world record setting 4 x 100 relays.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by C-LeB28
Consider being a Flying Tiger and you'll be coached under a man that once held the world record in the 100 and was on ten plus world record setting 4 x 100 relays.

C-Leb,

Hate to tell you this, but I think this kid is going to take Hwy 167 North to attend Grambling!

There will be a brand new state of the art Track and Field facility waiting for him when he gets there.

But it won't be a Legacy awaiting him.

We'll have our state of the art track & field stadium complete by August 1st. I mean, if he wants to learn from the best he should come to that third coast.

Just being logical.

Originally posted by C-LeB28
07190017.jpg

I heard this guy was a real bad ass.

:idea:

Aye...ain't that Christopher Williams??? :eek:

Man, I didnt' know that he ran track.
I can see it now:

00376698.jpg

*singing*

"Don't wake meeee....I'm RUNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN..."

:lol:

This kid wants to be a champion. He ain't gonna bother with all that extra stuff. He wants to go where he can get a good education (sorry Grams, but you gotta get your stuff in order) and have success and notoriety (sp?) in this conference (TSU, that ain't you.)

He's coming down 1-49 and hitting 1-10 east towards Southern University kids.

(Dawg, you know I'm playing with you, but remember that education part FIRST wherever you go.)

BTW, check the sig kid. You could continue that here. ;)

SU Jag 79,

we agree with one thing. EDUCATION. Get your priorities straight and focus on your education.

Now...

Don't get me started on su's track coach. Has his lawsuits been settled out of court yet?

he is a boy so that might not matter Cleb. You know who likes the women(s)

If he is as great as he claims to be, show on up to Prairie View A&M. We're at the NCAAs every year.

Well actually, im not a Boy (as u meanin child) im a yung man datz a sophomore in highschool and jus becuz u in college dont mean u can call me a boy cuz im not.... so we aint even finna go there SON!:eek:
But anyway back to the other posters to the Topic.... i wanna go to Grambling............. but if i dont make it to GSU... i said im goin to go to Texas Southern.......... so itz outta dem two im goin after highschool............... i hope i can get a scholarship from either one of em.........:confused:

Not trying to get involved, but you don't want to be called a boy. Yet, you call him son.:confused:

Back