POST YOUR SCHOOLS ALL TIME FOOTBALL RECORD

We ain't been doing good lately

Yrs Football: 73
Victories: 330
Losses: 367
Ties: 31
Winning Pct: 48%
Total Games: 728

BUT!!! There is a "somewhat" bright side to this history :D Those losses we've incurred have come over the last 20-27 years...

<b>
While at Prairie View, Nick's teams won five national championships, eight Southwestern Athletic Conference titles and produced five undefeated seasons. His teams produced back-to-back national championships in 1953-1954 and 1963-1964. In addition, <u>Prairie View compiled a 11-1 record in bowl games under Nicks</u> (we kicked out of conference arse back in the day - now, we cannot kick Paul Quinn to sleep :( ).
Nicks is the only college coach to produce a national championship in all three decades he coached (1930s, 1940s and 1950s). He had a winning record against every SWAC school, including Eddie Robinson at Grambling State, who's college football's all-time winningest coach.
</b>

Bring back that ol' Panther spiwit.... :( :bawling:

:bawling: :bawling:

<i>
"Lawd? Please give us victory this fall.... We ain't askin' for much.... Just A victory will do...."</i> :bawling: :bawling:

158Wins
398 Loses and
45 ties
In total former SWAC school Langston and future NAIA conference

Originally posted by JROCK

I am embarassed for him. Smoke and Mirror 101 @ hambling has made some of these people delusional Hambling winning percentage is a tenth of a game higher playing much less years. Famu winning percentage .670 Gram .680

Misread yo azz! Here's what you posted. Show me where you mentioned SUcks anywhere in this post! You are pulling on famu's like a calf on a milk teat...

Did you play linebacker while you were at SU. I was wondering if you were the same guy who played for the Bears...Dick ButtKiss!

Apparently math is not Gsuck & swallow strong suit. Hambling average 6.8 wins per season and has been playing less years. Your winning percentalge is .6 better (.6 not even a full game per year.

First of all, your ignorance is not bliss. Icon Grambling has a winning percentage of 69.1% This is calculated by the ratio of total wins/total games (I have included up to date stats and the info from the NCAA site). Second of all, Icon Gram averages 7.41 wins/year. This is calculated by the ratio of the total wins/total years (Gram has 430 wins, 58 years, and 622 total games played. You need to back away from the keyboard because you are doing a grave injustice to Southern U. LOL @ your attmept to smack SOG, no no ROTF, no no LMAO!

More importantly, if one would extrapolate these variables to, let's say, equate the number of wins Grambling would have in 79 years (SU's years) -- Grambling win total would be a <font size=7>whopping 585 wins!</font> If you compare SU's average number of wins per year, 6.01, and Grambling's 7.41 -- you get the picture.

This is the saddest post since Buffalo was hoping for a Valley win. BW, SJ96, come get this SU graduate.

SU's math dept. has just be demoted!

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

Yeah, that sound about right. SUcks can only win about 6 games a year. Don't know why you would give that thumbs up...but if that is the best you can do....:rolleyes:

Apparently reading is not a strong suit at Frambling either (two of the 3R's missing). That Dick Butkiss reference and tongue stuff sounds like something "Men on Films" like to discuss. I suggest you go to your private forum to get better feedback!!!........Now BOW DOWN to your SUperior..........Game, Set & Match!!!

JROCK:
We know what you mean.

Dividing years by wins does not tell you anything since teams (especially SWAC) have not always played 10-11 games a year. I can remember SU records showing 7-8 games in a few years.

The only measuring stick is winning percentage and all of these schools are real close. It also says a lot for a program that plays far more games and has a similar winning percentage.

My .02

I wouldn't read too much into stats. When I reviewed PV's stats, it didn't take into account that we didn't have a football team in 1990 and in 1946 and 1947 (I think it was '47).

Also, according to stats, we've avgd 4.5 victories per year since 1926. In all acuality, these last 10 years, we've avg .03 victories while having only 3 victories during the 90s.

Stats don't yield the truth in this case.

Apparently reading is not a strong suit at Frambling either (two of the 3R's missing). That Dick Butkiss reference and tongue stuff sounds like something "Men on Films" like to discuss. I suggest you go to your private forum to get better feedback!!!........Now BOW DOWN to your SUperior..........Game, Set & Match!!!

Oh hell naw...don't be hollering no "game-set-match" isht up in here! You and everyone that has been reading these posts know that you were swinging on to famu's coconuts.

Since you're from the boot, and obviously can't get out of it on your own, I'm gonna let you crawl off and get away from now.
But while you're gone, practice your math and try to grow your own nuttz so you won't be grabbing famu's anymore!

Originally posted by Jag Voice
JROCK:

It also says a lot for a program that plays far more games and has a similar winning percentage.

This is correct, but Grambling has a slightly better average of wins/year compared to F'U. Also, many of F'U wins are by default. When F'U plays the big boys, i.e. Gram or J-State they lose. What I am stating is that if F'U was in the SWAC, they would be right at the bottom with Southern.

JV,

Don't try to save him bruh. It only makes the situation worse.

JROCK,

I am still wait for an explaination on that formula of yours.

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Oh hell naw...don't be hollering no "game-set-match" isht up in here! You and everyone that has been reading these posts know that you were swinging on to famu's coconuts.

Since you're from the boot, and obviously can't get out of it on your own, I'm gonna let you crawl off and get away from now.
But while you're gone, practice your math and try to grow your own nuttz so you won't be grabbing famu's anymore!

You are not letting me off of ish..........Again you people continue to post misinformation....Hambling has won a winning percentage of .680 compared to S.U. .620...Lettinng you people tell it one would think that you are head in heals abover everone...........NOT.......I also look at the bull you post about S.U. not having any titles in the 60 & 70's..........NOT.....Finally, SUperior has SCOREBOARD on FRAMBLING. So, if anyone is doing swing on gonads it is you!!! Again.........."BOW DOWN"

Hey Cartel,

I've decided to ease up on JRock. I don't want to run him off before the season starts. You know how it is with those saguars...when the losing starts they will be like fans at the Capitol City Classic "can't stand the storm"! We want them to stick around to witness GREATNESS's 13-0 season.

He really didn't want to crawl up famu's spleen duct like that, but
giving up 150 points to the same team in a 3 yr period can do strange things to someone (I guess)!

Hey JRock, come back Bruh! I ain't gonna meddle you no more. We'll keep the snake men away from messing with yall (Them snakeheads are so sked of GREATNESS)

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Hey Cartel,

I've decided to ease up on JRock. I don't want to run him off before the season starts. You know how it is with those saguars...when the losing starts they will be like fans at the Capitol City Classic "can't stand the storm"! We want them to stick around to witness GREATNESS's 13-0 season.

He really didn't want to crawl up famu's spleen duct like that, but
giving up 150 points to the same team in a 3 yr period can do strange things to someone (I guess)!

Hey JRock, come back Bruh! I ain't gonna meddle you no more. We'll keep the snake men away from messing with yall (Them snakeheads are so sked of GREATNESS)

0-8 will make some folks.............DELUSIONAL.........8 WHOLE YEARS OF ASSUMING THE POSITION :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Rattler Mac
Same Old Stupid, what the "L" are you talking bout? No one looks at that as a measure of a team's success. Since back in 1907, teams played as few as one or two games the entire season. You are so silly bruh. We have won more Black College National Championships, and 1AA National Championships then Crumbling. If you look at the NCAA link Tru posted above you'll find us 2nd in the Country in winning percentages in head of you sorry back wood chumps. Don't get mad because you've found out that y'all are not as great as you've be taught to believe over there in Crumbling, LA. Just keep looking up to us like y'all are use to doing. "SMH & LOL" at the Little Crumbling man.

The head to head matchups between Gram/F'U is close to a 2 to 1 ratio in favor of Gram. The link, in which you allude to in your post only mentions 67 yrs of F'U football. Let's roll with this. As I mentioned earlier, Icon Gram has a slightly better avg win/year ratio.

Therefore, if one would extrapolate Grambling's 7.41 wins/year to 68 years of football (including 2000), the <font size=7>I</font>_ _ _ of _ _ _ would have 496.5 wins! This is 13 ahead of F'U (I included your 9 wins last year).

Math makes us the <font size=7>I</font>_ _ _ of _ _ _, and of course the plethora of media coverage. I hear we have a documentary coming to nation-wide TV near you!

Originally posted by GSUperTiger

This is correct, but Grambling has a slightly better average of wins/year compared to F'U. Also, many of F'U wins are by default. When F'U plays the big boys, i.e. Gram or J-State they lose. What I am stating is that if F'U was in the SWAC, they would be right at the bottom with Southern.

Again for the counting challenged.................Your winning percentage is .670 and SUperior .620 playing many more years. We are the 3rd overall most winning program among HBCU'S. You are not in the top 5.

You Crumbling people are both sad and stupid. Only stupid people would want to look at wins per year based on what I said in my previous post. Again, FAMU has a better winning precentage then Crumbling. FAMU has more BCF National Championships than Crumbling. FAMU has more 1 AA National Championship than Crumbling. These are facts ladies. As for head to head y'all lead that by 10-7-0, congrats. Hey, let it be know you chumps have won the majority of your games in the 80's. Jake kicked the crap out of crying Eddie and had that crab baby running like a little girl. I knew you Crumbling people were slow learners but damn, y'all are really DUMB AS "L" ain't ya. LOL Haven't anyone taught y'all silly arses about math and logic? By y'alls post I guess not, huh. LOL

Man, we done hurt R Mac's feelings.

R Mac,

You ain't got to cry about it! :bawling: Everyone can't be Great like us!

Hey Rat mac do you hold a series lead on JSU? What about GSU?? If not, go back over there------> and concentrate on beating A&T. Grown folks iz talking here.

LMAO @ that jackass formula JROCK posted. .620 = 6.2 wins a year? Good thing you dont work for NASA or we would have missed the moon. it just gets worser and worser

SUcks ought to be ashamed. from 1960 til bout 93 you were averaging about 3 wins a year. Yeah you beat up on Wiley and Paul Quinn Back in the Jurassic SWAC. But we all know you couldnt hack it once JSU and Gram came on the scene.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger

SUcks ought to be ashamed. from 1960 til bout 93 you were averaging about 3 wins a year. Yeah you beat up on Wiley and Paul Quinn Back in the Jurassic SWAC. But we all know you couldnt hack it once JSU and Gram came on the scene.

Name one team in the SWAC that hold the series lead over Southern.................:rolleyes:

Fagu, when was the last time Gram beat you at home. When was the last time you played at Grambling. Now pay us for our last visit to Tallyhoe, and we will come there and beat you some Moe.:D :cool: :cool: :cool: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I am embarassed for him. Smoke and Mirror 101 @ hambling has made some of these people delusional Hambling winning percentage is a tenth of a gamehigher playing much less years. Famu winning percentage .670 Gram .680

For the record, when I read this statement all the rest of his posts were ignored. The difference is the hundredths spot. The point is frivolous, nonetheless because of the Southern University math. This has to rank amongst the saddest of all time.

LMAO @ that jackass formula JROCK posted. .620 = 6.2 wins a year? Good thing you dont work for NASA or we would have missed the moon. it just gets worser and worser

LOL!

Originally posted by GSUperTiger

For the record, when I read this statement all the rest of his posts were ignored. The difference is the hundredths spot. The point is frivolous, nonetheless because of the Southern University math. This has to rank amongst the saddest of all time.

LOL!

The fact of the matter is your winning percentage is not radically differenct from S.U. Because of Narcissism you people have the proclivity to stretch the truth and use jackarse formula's to justify propoganda. What is SAD is not Knowing your role. You are not the only college with a winning tradition and you are not heads and heal above the upper tier teams in BCF. Also, understand that your athletic program prowness is no where near S.U.'s

Back