POST YOUR SCHOOLS ALL TIME FOOTBALL RECORD

M

MACHIAVELLI

WINS, LOSSES, TIES FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME UNITL 2000.

TOP 10 ALL TIME

GRAMBLING STATE UNIVERSITY
58 YEARS OF FOOTBALL
622 TOTAL GAMES
420 WINS
177 LOSSES
13 TIES

TOP 10 ALL-TIME 1-AA WIN/LOSS PERCENTAGE

Originally posted by TruBluJAG
Southern All-Time Record is:

79 years of playing NCAA Football

475 Wins

270 Loses

25 Ties

Total Games Played 770

You can find you schools information at the following site:

http://www.ncaa.org/library/records/football_records_book/

The information goes thru 1999. You can add your year 2000 record.

Yeah, that sound about right. SUcks can only win about 6 games a year. Don't know why you would give that thumbs up...but if that is the best you can do....:rolleyes:

Mac:

I calculate,

430 Wins
176 Losses
15 ties

Coach Rob's coaching record was 408-164-15, then Doug won 5, 7, and 10, respectively.

SU you suck. I would be ashamed to post this info. Icon Gram has 430 wins in 21 fewer years than your traditionless program.

FLORIDA A & M UNIVERSITY

Kicking butt and taking names Since 1907
93 YEARS OF FOOTBALL
748 TOTAL GAMES
499 WINS
226 LOSSES
23 TIES

1 1-AA National Championship
12 Black College National Championships
6 MEAC Championships
28 SIAC Championships.

Simply the BEST EVER.

Originally posted by Rattler Mac
FLORIDA A & M UNIVERSITY

Kicking butt and taking names Since 1907
93 YEARS OF FOOTBALL
748 TOTAL GAMES
499 WINS
226 LOSSES
23 TIES

1 1-AA National Championship
12 Black College National Championships
6 MEAC Championships
28 SIAC Championships.

Simply the BEST EVER.

Again, nothing to be proud of. You are worse than SUcks. Your program averages 5 wins a year. How can you be proud of this. Please explain....

SMH @ you people taking pride in sub-par programs.!!!! :(

Dayum [size=2.5]SUCKS[/SIZE] and [size=2.5]FAGU[/SIZE] We give yall a 20plus year head start and you still couldn't lay claim to true
[SIZE=3.5]GREATNESS[/SIZE]!

What happened? Did Gaither and Mumford put a course on yall's azzes. Oh, that's right, it was Eddie that put that curse on yall azzes when he started that KICKAZZ program in North Louisiana.
Too bad for yall that they closed Leland College (Eddie's Alma Mater)...

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

Yeah, that sound about right. SUcks can only win about 6 games a year. Don't know why you would give that thumbs up...but if that is the best you can do....:rolleyes:

Apparently math is not Gsuck & swallow strong suit. Hambling average 6.8 wins per season and has been playing less years. Your winning percentalge is .6 better (.6 not even a full game per year.)

Same Old Stupid, what the "L" are you talking bout? No one looks at that as a measure of a team's success. Since back in 1907, teams played as few as one or two games the entire season. You are so silly bruh. We have won more Black College National Championships, and 1AA National Championships then Crumbling. If you look at the NCAA link Tru posted above you'll find us 2nd in the Country in winning percentages in head of you sorry back wood chumps. Don't get mad because you've found out that y'all are not as great as you've be taught to believe over there in Crumbling, LA. Just keep looking up to us like y'all are use to doing. "SMH & LOL" at the Little Crumbling man.

Still SMH @ 5 games a year!!!! And yet they constantly beg us to play them knowing that an azz whippin is coming.

Again, nothing to be proud of. You are worse than SUcks. Your program averages 5 wins a year. How can you be proud of this. Please explain....

SMH @ you people taking pride in sub-par programs.!!!! :(

Boy you are embarassing hambling; FAMU average 6.7 wins per year and has been playing damn near 1/2 century longer than you people.

Same Old Stupid, what the "L" are you talking bout? No one looks at that as a measure of a team's success. Since back in 1907, teams played as few as one or two games the entire season. You are so silly bruh. We have won more Black College National Championships, and 1AA National Championships then Crumbling. If you look at the NCAA link Tru posted above you'll find us 2nd in the Country in winning percentages in head of you sorry back wood chumps. Don't get mad because you've found out that y'all are not as great as you've be taught to believe over there in Crumbling, LA. Just keep looking up to us like y'all are use to doing. "SMH & LOL" at the Little Crumbling man.

I am embarassed for him. Smoke and Mirror 101 @ hambling has made some of these people delusional Hambling winning percentage is a tenth of a game higher playing much less years. Famu winning percentage .670 Gram .680

Look at cha!!! Huffin and puffin... Don't get mad at me because your true side was exposed.

FUBU aint Great!...no I take that back... FUBU at isht! Billy Joe aint isht! Nunnley was a fraud.... Quinn Grey at isht... You can't beat Greatness because you Suck!!!!

SMH@ 5 games a year!!!!

Originally posted by JROCK

Boy you are embarassing hambling; FAMU average 6.7 wins per year and has been playing damn near 1/2 century longer than you people.

Math 101 send help :(

This is a all-time low for the SWAC. I never thought that I would see the day that SUcks would take up for FUBU. :eek:

Math 101 send help :(
Math is not your strong suit..........SUperior = 6.2 wins per year or .620 winning percentage, FAMU 6.7 OR .670 winning percentage; Gram 6.8 or .680 winning percentage. I enjoy educating the youth!

Originally posted by JROCK
Math is not your strong suit..........SUperior = 6.2 win or .620 percentage, FAMU 6.7 OR .670 winning percentage; Gram 6.8 or .680 winning percentage. I enjoy educating the youth!

WTF??????:eek:

Man get the hell out my grill with that bull isht! What kind of BS formula is that? I am talking about average wins per year. Not...whatever you are talking about.

I am simply taking the number of total wins and dividing it by the number of years played....That is it!!!! Nothing more, nothing less.

D-Town Jag & Lady Jag send help.

WTF??????:eek:

Man get the hell out my grill with that bull isht! What kind of BS formula is that? I am talking about average wins per year. Not...whatever you are talking about.

I am simply taking the number of total wins and dividing it by the number of years played....That is it!!!! Nothing more, nothing less.

D-Town Jag & Lady Jag send help.

You are using the wrong formula............duh

JROCK,

Can you breathe? Man I realize them rattlers been putting it to yall, but dayum! Man you gonna need some decongestant to get that snake isht outta your nose!

I'm ashamed of you...I thought brothers from the boot (even faguars) had more pride than to "tongue" massage snake arses!

I have one question, what did rattler mac have for breakfast?

Originally posted by MikeBigg
JROCK,

Can you breathe? Man I realize them rattlers been putting it to yall, but dayum! Man you gonna need some decongestant to get that snake isht outta your nose!

I'm ashamed of you...I thought brothers from the boot (even faguars) had more pride than to "tongue" massage snake arses!

I have one question, what did rattler mac have for breakfast?

Apparently you did not read the entire thread. Your boy talked about S.U. winning percentage far before talking about FAMU . This is when I realized he did not know how to calculate winning percentages. That is for that faguar ish yall our beeootches so what da L does that say about yall.

Tell your boy to SMACK with FACTS or continue to get DROPPED. And thats for tongue massage you got me Gucked up with some one from Frambling.

Back