Post Your Memorable Performance(s) by a Rival Marching Band

bernard

THEE Realist
This has to be one of mine, the Energizer Bunny was in the house! Press play and reminisce. :D

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This gonna be funny as hell, i can already see it lmao.
tenor.gif

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddddddddddddd you already know!!!! :D

I cannot and WILL NOT tell a lie. I was hotter than wolf pussy that night :D as GSU's announcer just dug into us left, right, up, down, around, and through our purple/gold azzes. :D I can look back on it and lmao but that night it was serious because I wasn't accustomed to my beloved being berated. I was getting a double-dose because I was newly wed and the then wife was barking in my ear telling me about how sorry PV was in football and the band. I responded to her that PV was paying for her new home/car notes/insurance/dental/medical/vision/shrimp and lobster tail benefits lol :D so cease that bullshit talk. We argued all the way back across the lake about that as I tried to convince her that we never EVER root against PV. :D

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddddddddddddd you already know!!!! :D

I cannot and WILL NOT tell a lie. I was hotter than wolf pussy that night :D as GSU's announcer just dug into us left, right, up, down, around, and through our purple/gold azzes. :D I can look back on it and lmao but that night it was serious because I wasn't accustomed to my beloved being berated. I was getting a double-dose because I was newly wed and the then wife was barking in my ear telling me about how sorry PV was in football and the band. I responded to her that PV was paying for her new home/car notes/insurance/dental/medical/vision/shrimp and lobster tail benefits lol :D so cease that bullshit talk. We argued all the way back across the lake about that as I tried to convince her that we never EVER root against PV. :D

LMAO Man o man. Classic World Famed lmao

For me as a fan, I can't really think of one. Other than FAMU 2000.

I think the time JSU shot up fireworks in A.W. which scared the sht outta me Lol.

It was that year that played Down Home Blues, Lol

Last edited:
This show by Jackson State in 88...along with the mascot fight...was a rude awakening for us. We went on to kick ass for the rest of the season.

Gotta' give props to this because the x-roomys and I drove down from Howard to attend this game. God watches over fools, obviously. Driving, drinking, bible verses lol, constant NWA/PE, non-stop. smh

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back