Post jsue 'tiny tigger' excuses here!!

Originally posted by Robber
I'm glad we've only need 3 excuses in 30 years against Bama Jelly.

Say rob,

I must have missed the excuse you used last year when the HORNETS itchedslapped jsue.
What was the excuse then or was TP's 'week later' theory the official mafia excuse that all of yall used?

LMAO @ Mighty Hornet !!

:emlaugh: :bawling:

I'll have to come up with my own in a minute....

Originally posted by mighty hornet

Say rob,

I must have missed the excuse you used last year when the HORNETS itchedslapped jsue.
What was the excuse then or was TP's 'week later' theory the official mafia excuse that all of yall used?

MIGHTY HORNET..........

You remember the excuse from last year after The HORNETS stung that 'tiny heini'...............:D

#613.....ALABAMA STATE took advantage of us and played with 11 men the whole game. :confused:

#701.....They had real turf on the field at Ladd Memorial Stadium and our players couldn't get their footing :confused:

#866.....It rained on our side of the field :confused:

#777.....Our uniforms had holes in them and ALABAMA STATE had NEW uniforms. :confused:

#959......We ran out of tape and had to use Super Glue
:confused:

mighty hornet,

I made no excuses for that game. We lost to the better team that day. You and I know what was the real culprit, but that would be just another excuse.

But we won't be needing any excuses this year. Except in explaining why we had to beat y'all so bad.

Scraw,

What was our excuse for losing to 0-7??? :snicker:

Cooper tried to blitz the whole game and Kent lent their ass up.

Cooper went for the onside kick.

Kent was just too good.

So many excuses I could choose from.

This is a sad day for the smack board. If I have a 95% losing record to another school and a 100% chance of losing to the same school, I might just shut the L up.

AAMU beat us by one point, dayum near 6 years ago and they good.

How sad is it to know that you struggled to beat MS Valley and still did not go to B'ham. Your team was not even in contention. If you lose, JSU goes if you win AAMU goes. But ya'll good too.

AAMU don't need excuse, they have a enough "L's" over the last decade that anything they say, still says "AAMU SUCKs".

I like this excuses thing...lemme try. Lets see if this sounds familiar:

GSU - Last year we were neck and neck with GSU both games, until near the end. Why? Well mainly we had an unproductive offense last year, but still managed to go to the SCG thanks to the defense. With the offense with a clue this year, this game will go in our favor.

JSU - Last year we went to overtime. But what had me boggled was the fact that our "unproductive" offense scored 30+ points on them. JSU running game wasn't even a option to Hughes, so he attacked us by air all night. True, our DB did come up short, but with us getting extra help in the backfield, JSU's air assault will be up and down at best.

SU - With the mistake of taking SU lightly last year at the start of the game, they jumped up to a 21 point lead quick. After we settled down and fixed the problem they scored only 10 points the rest of the game.

MoB - This is another team we went into overtime with. Due to me being ill at the time, I did not catch this game. From my understanding, A&M was not doing well at the QB spot for some reason. But once we made a substitution at QB, the Bulldogs never looked back. will not be a problem this game.

Alcorn - I believe their RB from last year is gone. That dude was truckin'. But still got not a lot of yards on rushing. If they would have had a passing attack, but they didn't. Again, A&M is not re-loading like other schools, are improving every year.k for blowout this year.

SCG - If we beat them before, we can surely do it again. This year, you can expect a different turnout than last. Riiiight Riiight gotcha

I like this game...can we play some more

:emlaugh:

Originally posted by HBCUs
But we're the excuse makers? Myopia is a terrible disease.

You hit the nail on the head with that. 0-7 folk are so damn myopic it's terrible. They are worse than the Notion. Read the crap they post. It's pathetic really. Scraw and Tru are the most myopic of them all.

See, TP is the only one who makes excuses.

(Actually, I just try to rationalize things but I get no love for trying to invoke great thinking around here.)

Originally posted by Tigerpride

AAMU beat us by one point, dayum near 6 years ago and they good.

That's right around the last time jack-azz sue-U won its last championship, isn't it? See tp, you are so mindless, that you constantly set yourself up to have your stupidity backfire on you. Keep it up! This board needs a daily court jester.

Please expand on "taking SU lightly at the begining of the game." Didnt your D1 coach know that SU had this young man named Michael Hayes, and that he doesnt joke around that much, especially at the beginning of a game? hahahahaha

Excuses excuses

Come on...lets play some more

The world according to Get Ready!!!

Gr...

#1954.........but SU is better than jsue! :eek:

#1955.........jsue coulda had Micheal Hayes! :D

#1956.........jsue can swing from anybody's fuzzies :D

#2555.........jsue didn't want to play in the SCG last year! :D

#2556.........if jsue had wanted to play for The SWAC Championship, we would not have lost to UAPB :eek:

#2702.........jsue was depending on MVSU :eek:

#2957.........jsue should be allowed to REPLAY the ALABAMA STATE game!
:D

D2
:snicker:

nope thats not it

somebody help me out

uuuhhh
duuuhhh .....man i know how Doug feels now

damn....uuuuuhhhh
what that word is....
hhmmmm

my.o.pic

say it with me.....:emlaugh:

GR, you obviously don't know what an excuse is. Everything I said in that post was true. We did have an "unproductive" offense last year. The sceme just wasn't working smoothly. We did look at a 1-4 SU team as easy. It is no question that our DBs was an Achillis' heel either. Why the hell would I make an excuse of games we won? What I gave was an analysis. You do know what an analysis is right?

analysis 1. The separation of a whole into its parts or elements: opposed to synthese. 2. A statement of the results of this; logical synopsis.

I thought at least you would understand this with your analytical mind when you see it. But I forgot, sippi logic.:(

Mr. SWAC, don't even sweat these clowns.

You know that it can ONLY be an analysis if it's coming from the grill of somebody from JSU. :rolleyes:

Any type of synopsis is illegal for anyone else to make, unless you are a member of the Mafia...

Lord help us all....:eek:

My bad....I didnt know that

With the mistake of taking SU lightly last year at the start of the game, they jumped up to a 21 point lead quick.

was great analysis. Excuuuuuse me. It sounded more lke an excuse to me that you just didnt know that you were about to face the best WR in the country.....but you just made the tiny little mistake of "taking him lightly." Maybe you just suck at the CB position and everybody that had a QB that could hit the side of a barn raped you. Isnt that more possible than "we took them lightly?"

But we make excuses? :rolleyes:

Pleeze...

Originally posted by Get Ready

But we make excuses? :rolleyes:

You dayum right y'all do! :mad: :p

That little tidbit was NOTHING compared to some of the "rose-colored-reasoning" that your boy Tiger<font size=1>"a-week-later"</font>Pride tries to pass off to the masses!

Man...you MUST be stuck on something! :D

Back