Post jsue 'tiny tigger' excuses here!!

Yet you still don't get it GR.:bawling: If that was an excuse then I would have said "we would have won the game if". I simply said why we lost. I mean anyone can see what the reason was why they lost. If knowing why you lost is giving excuses in your mind then I don't want to be logical at all.

Let you tell it, this would be your analysis: "A&M just sucks. They have a dumb coach. They just suck. I hope MVSU beats the isht out of yall. SU should of put 50 on you." That's you

Now that you have put it that way...i see your uuuuhh analysis.

I hope yall dont take the passing game lightly this year...since thats why yall lost.

This is sad

See what I mean?

But yeah...that does seem like one of Get Ready's "sure-fire analyses".

The bad part about it, is that he has the rest of the Muffin clowns cosigning his so-called "breakdowns", as if they are puppets on a string. :(

:idea:
I guess he really is...."THE LEA-DER".

Look at TP over here talkin' noise:

lambchop.gif

"Get Ready and JSU are the best...
Get Ready and the Mafia run the SWAC...
Get Ready is better than TC Vick and Kent put together!"

Shari Lewis....
send help! :bawling:

Cool. Back to the excuses.....

#2057 -- We were more worried about paying the rent that night then beating on you.

Re: Cool. Back to the excuses.....

Originally posted by Mr. SWAC
#2057 -- We were more worried about paying the rent that night then beating on you.

Is that the excuse we used after playing 0-7???

Ntelekt,

0-7 is the biggest bunch of cosignors on this board. Even more than them Jags.

Mr. SWAC,

What's good for the goose is good for yo azz. TP offers analyes about why JSU lost, and you losers cry excuse. Then you want us to accept y'alls crap as no excuse.:rolleyes:

Re: See what I mean?

Originally posted by Ntelekt
But yeah...that does seem like one of Get Ready's "sure-fire analyses".

The bad part about it, is that he has the rest of the Muffin clowns cosigning his so-called "breakdowns", as if they are puppets on a string. :(

:idea:
I guess he really is...."THE LEA-DER".

Look at TP over here talkin' noise:

lambchop.gif

"Get Ready and JSU are the best...
Get Ready and the Mafia run the SWAC...
Get Ready is better than TC Vick and Kent put together!"

Shari Lewis....
send help! :bawling:

BwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH:emlaugh *FELL OUT*...................................<font size=1>::flatline::</font>.......................................................................................

Back