Post jsue 'tiny tigger' excuses here!!

STRAWDOG

JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL
It is amazing how adept the 'Laughfia' and the rest of the 'tinytiggers' are at coming up with excuses why jsue 'tiny tiggers' can't win in the various sports they try to participate in. When they are not competitive, the SWAC is at an all-time low??? :confused:
When others win, it was luck or a fluke :confused: They remind you of the white man vs The American Indians..... whenever 'the white man' won it was a GREAT Victory but whenever The American Indians won.....it was always a terrible MASSACRE :confused:

Please feel free to add to the 'jsue tiny tigger' excuses we will hear this upcoming sports year!!!

jsue Excuses con't...........

#103.....ya'll backed into the SCG :bawling:

#191.....jsue used to be_______ ___________ :rolleyes:

#247.....we use to have nice(our own facilities) facilities :rolleyes:

#501......whenever the 'tiny tiggers' can't be winners/champions, declare that sport as an all time low within the SWAC! :D

#555......jsue basketball is 0-10 against AAMU & A-STATE. :D

#666......the devil(s) made us not be good! :D

#710.....SWAC basketball was at an all-time low last year :D

#816......SWAC football was at an all-time low last year :D

#833......SWAC Volleyball was at an all-time low last year :D

#899.....we use to be the champions back when we had _____ :D

#913......if jsue had coach so & so we coulda ____________ :D

#001 Team missed the pre-game meal because there was a fire at the Stampburger joint.

#002 The team was late coming to AAMU because the bus driver was angry because he did not get promoted to Major.

i swear this thread could reach 200 post in 1 day.

I know the Mafia probably cussing TP out in the private forum.

Let me go on record right now.

If you guys ever win a SWAC title, just one, you guys are really going to be unbearable. I mean, these people are talking as if they have won something in the SWAC. If you ever win something besides girls bowling or teeter ball or marbles or whatever that crap is you guys win every year, lawd help us. This board is going to be over run with Bulldogs. In the meantime, please keep the attempt at comedy coming.

Hey MD, when was that yall won that socccer title? Post pre civil rights titles here----->

When we did win the soccer title it was a DIVISION 1 title not a D1-AA. If i recall right we beat STANFORD in the finals.

post picture of the white golf team rented from Ole Miss over ------------------>

post picture of Andy Stoglin talkin $hit at a press conference in 99 over ------------------>

post ANY Division 1 National Championships over------------>

Let me go on record now.

If jack@ss-sue ever really gets 30,000 people at these games you mentioned....HELL WILL FREEZE, THAW OUT, AND FREEZE AGAIN!

BTW, we have two, two, two national championships in swimming too, since you seem to be keeping up. Now, get back to that scrub board. Coach Hughes is calling!

GR, I hate to correct you, but you should have said if you all ever win another SWAC Championship. We treat all athletes the same at AAMU. If you win a bowling championship you get treated the same as a major sport.

Since SOG believes in greatness I will not take it from him yet, but one day he and you will understand greatness the AAMU way.

While we are at it. AAMU had NO TELLING how many indoor and outdoor NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS in track over the last decade.

Back to the tiny tigger excuses!

#945 - Coach "Big Daddy" and "Sweetness" passed away, and our boys were in mourning.

More jsue excuses

#1521--it was too cold

#1545--it was too hot hot

#1634--it was not a traditional jsu team

#1854--our stomachs were hurting

#1941--if team A beats team B by 835 points and team C manages to hold team D to exactly 46 points, we can still get to the SCG

#1967--just cause yall kicked our ass, we still don't respect you. We only swing from....i mean ..we only respect SU and GSU.

#1999--if we played yall a week later.....:bawling: :bawling:

JSU EXCUSE #2013:eek:ur jockstraps shrunk which cut off oxygen to our team's brain

:D

Jockstrap.jpg

LOL at MIGHTY HORNET!!

Originally posted by mighty hornet
More jsue excuses

#1521--it was too cold

#1545--it was too hot hot

#1634--it was not a traditional jsu team

#1854--our stomachs were hurting

#1941--if team A beats team B by 835 points and team C manages to hold team D to exactly 46 points, we can still get to the SCG

#1967--just cause yall kicked our ass, we still don't respect you. We only swing from....i mean ..we only respect SU and GSU.

#1999--if we played yall a week later.....:bawling: :bawling:

MIGHTY HORNET.........

These were GREAT especially #1967 & #1999!!! :D :D :D They have used that one at least 37 times over the past 3 years!!

Keep em coming everybody!!

dayum

<font size=5> # 1O45</font>......<i> we didnt have enough _ _ _ _ to feed our players so they drank activator and it made them blah blah blah blah blah blah blah yadadadadadadadadada zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and then what happened we couldnt win the big game

I'm glad 0-7 is never a big game.

I'm glad we don't have to make excuses after waxing 0-7's ass.

I'm glad we've only need 3 excuses in 30 years against Bama Jelly.

Back