Poll: Which first-year football coach will make biggest impression of the 2018 season?

ROTFLMAO
These folks can't seem to stay on topic when JSU is involved.

As usual it was jsu people that threw the asst coach into the frey that didn't stay on topic. Those are replies to those post that started it.

As usual it was jsu people that threw the asst coach into the frey that didn't stay on topic. Those are replies to those post that started it.
No, the topic is "Which 1st year coach will make biggest impression?" Hal Mumme is "a 1st year coach with JSU ". Reading is fundamental, but understanding is a privilege. Must be that PV edjumaction from 1960s.

The question is CLEARLY related to first-year head coaches based on the poll.

Last edited:
Thomas at UAPB will make the biggest impact! The slightest improvement will be a major upgrade from our recent seasons!

We need more football people on this board. Too many band/auxillary folks LOL

200.gif

Looking at you, Fiyah.

So when will he become the interim coach?

Mumme came to JSU simply BECAUSE he does not want to be a HC. He only wants to focus on being an OC going forward. Being a HC got in the way of player development. BUT again, he WILL make the coaching impact in the SWAC this year. JSU has no had a real OC in 4 years.

Biggest impact I'd have to roll with Simmons since he inherited a team that has had consecutive losing seasons. Teams like A&T have been on top for a while so there isn't much of an impact that can be made in the winning department (unless the coaches take the program completely down).

I agree. Which is why I dont like this question.

It should have been asking who will improve their squad.. ie AAMUs coach, SImmons, Dancy, etc...
OR
Who wil maintain: Dooley, Washington, the NCCU coach, etc...

We have to teach these people how to do everything including how to properly ask relevant questions... smh

Back