Poll 2, What school has the dumbest fans/alumni??

Lewis

Peabody Warhorses
Since many comments on the Who has the dumbest coache Poll really were comments on the fans/alumni (we all know that a lot of these "supporters" on this board never graduated) we are going to have a separate poll for them. Who has the dumbest fans/alumni. Here are the finalist:
<br><Br>
1) Jackson State - They actually think/thought Hughes could lead them to the same level of success that are accustom to attaining.
<br><br>
2) Texas Southern - Midway thru the season, they acually thought they had a great team. Playing a bunch of cupcakes with one lucky win (JSU) will do that to you.<br><br>
3) Alcorn - How can you lose every game and lose to Praire View and then give your coach a vote of confidence. Your AD is gone, assistant coaches gone, but the loser is still there smiling. And then yall brought Casem back for a while.
<br><br>
4) Ala State - Y'all got to be some of the biggest fools in history going for that D1A bag of bull isht. The D1A wasn't bad enough, they also fooled yall into thinking they could raise 100 million for your raggy school. And yall was ready to fight if someone told you different.<br><br>
5) AAMU - Yall got cooper, yall gave that loser a raise and an extention instead of the boot, yall 0-8 and counting, mighty dog is your leader, nuff said.<br><br><br>Cast your votes below. Write-in's acceptable, just give your reason WITH YOUR VOTE.

Lewis,

Sometimes you say smart stuff, and then sometimes.....well.

First of all, no one at JSU was the estatic about Hughes getting the job at JSU. We did think it was fair since he did put his time in. If he doesnt get the job done, you will see a change this year.

The same goes for Alcorn. You cant find 2 Alcorn fans that think Thomas is a worthy coach....so thats wasted smack also.

Now if you really want to talk about some dumb ass fans you really dont have to go much further than Baton Rouge. These are people that actually think that Pete Richardson runs anything on the football field at SU. Richarson sucks, yall just too dumb to know it. If you ask these fans, how many SWAC football has SU won in the last 30 years, they will look you square in the eyes and tell you 30, without hesitation and with conviction.

These are the same fans that cant tell you the difference between right and wrong. I think that has to do more with "how they were raised" rather than being dumb.

Get Ready, Can I take this as your write in vote for Southern??<br><br><br>But to address your comments:
JSU was the estatic about Hughes getting the job at JSU
No one said yall were estatic, I just said yall exspect to win, but I agree, yall ain't no AAMU, if he don't win, yall will fire his arse in a heartbeat. I really only put yall in there so certain people (We won't name them) will have someone to vote for. This is really only a 2 horse race.

Aint this a ?

Lew wanna talk about who's dumb??? :(

Lew,
I remember your comments on this board after some thugs and lowlifes in SU's band bashed trumpets and trombones on defenseless females in PV's band.
"They should've ran if they didn't wanna get hit"

I remember your comments after FAMU dropkicked su's arse 65-18
"If FAMU didn't score in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th quarter, SU would have won 18-0."

And you wanna do a poll about who's "dumb"?

I got a damn poll

Which is dumber:

a. Lewis' dumb arse comments
b. Lewis for starting a poll about who's dumb after making a bunch of dumb arse comments himself.
c. Lewis for not even recognizing that his dumb arse comments are dumb.
d. Lewis

Lewis, we are solid in our support. The games that we value are homecoming and the Magic City Classic. These are the games that a coach must win. The rest of them don't count. Coop won them both last season so he got his pay raise. SU, JSU and GSU, are schools that provide us with a little fun during the season. You allow us to fellowship like we do at a country church homecoming.

Originally posted by MightyDog
Lewis, we are solid in our support. The games that we value are homecoming and the Magic City Classic. These are the games that a coach must win. The rest of them don't count. Coop won them both last season so he got his pay raise. SU, JSU and GSU, are schools that provide us with a little fun during the season. You allow us to fellowship like we do at a country church homecoming.

Puff and Pass!!!

:idea:

And one more thing Lewis:

Last year Hughes lost the best WR, QB, CB, and RB in the history of Jackson State along with 8 starters on defense. Circumstances made him work with about 6 offensive linemen, and he used a freshman QB and RB. Hughes still turned in a 7-4 record, and should have returned to the SCG.

On the other hand, Richardson came back with all of the skill position players and the same offense he won the SWAC with in 99, and still got blown out of the SCG by the end of last September, simply because, he cant coach. But do the knowlegable SU fans say that Richardson cant coach? Nooooooo. They say, "the only reason we are losing is that its an even year."

Huh? An even year? You would think that fans would be smarter than that. But then again....sometimes yall say some smart stuff but then sometimes.........Oh well :shrugg shoulders:

You are right, this is a two horse race.

Net that isht out for him MIGHTY HORNET! Lil' Loouie is a dayum DUMB ARSE BUFFOON!!

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Aint this a ?

Lew,
I remember your comments on this board after some thugs and lowlifes in SU's band bashed trumpets and trombones on defenseless females in PV's band.

"If FAMU didn't score in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th quarter, SU would have won 18-0."

I got a damn poll

Which is dumber:

b. Lewis for starting a poll about who's dumb after making a bunch of dumb arse comments himself.
d. Lewis

MIGHTY HORNET.......

Which is dumber:

d. Lewis

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!! YOU REALLY CAN"T GO WRONG WITH EACH STATEMENT BEING DUMBER THAN THE OTHER.

But then (d) probably takes the cake!!!!!! The lights are on but you really have to wonder is anybody home???
:confused:

Yes, I will talk about who is dumb.
Originally posted by mighty hornet
Aint this a ?

Lew,

I got a damn poll

Which is dumber:

d. Lewis
First, the FAMU comment, I didn't even make it, so why would I feel dumb about it. Some else made it, the board crashed (so old messages got lost, so we could not bring it back up)Then, Get Ready said I said it, so yall dumb arses thought you remembered I said it (but you really don't know who made it, you really just remember you saw it). The person that really said even posted that it was them and not me. Get Ready just dismissed that and yall followed him like a bunch of fools. NOw you dummies believe with all your pitiful little hearts that I said that. Every time you post it I just laugh, Get Ready at his best.<br><br>The comment about the girls in PV's band, I said it (I won't deny anything I said) It it was really just good advice, they should have ran after what they did. I'll just say this, I know about 1/3 of SU's band, and I know several band members involved in that incident, and the whole story ain't been told and I have never posted it. The best thing for them to do at that time was run. And that ain't dumb. But I'll just leave it at that.<br><br>You bringing all this up cause your school got played, with that D1A stuff. How many post did you make believing in that? 50,100 how many? All of them DUMB. You and your school got played and looked like fools. I was going to vote for AAMU, but now you get my vote.<br><br>
MY vote is for bamma jelly!!

Originally posted by Lewis
I was going to vote for AAMU, but now you get my vote.
Funny thing, I never considered voting for anybody other than YOU!

Just because you know 1/3 of the thugs that were in the band that year, that makes it right? A man with a damn instrument beating down a woman and you can only respond with "she should have ran". smdh

As far as the FAMU comment, don't even go there bruh. You said it. The whole board know you said it.

Don't even try to deny it any longer. WE all know you said it!!!!

smdh

And you wanna post about who's dumb?

Go stand in front of the mirror and get a clue!!!

Mighty Hornet<br>Like I said,
NOw you
dummies believe with all your pitiful little hearts that I said that.
<br><br>I do take offense to calling all of Southern's band thugs. That makes you just as bad as you think i am. I know several band members that did not fight. Some of them were hit with thrown instruments and never threw a punch. You don't have nothing to say about that. That's because you ain't really about right, you just wanna badmouth Southern because we dominate yall every year. Your team can't beat us and your band can't even compete with us. So you call us thugs. We will be in MOBILE Saturday. Look out.

Hey everybody

Lewis didnt make that statement.

Now Lewis, everybody should follow me again like the sheep they are.

Lew,
I don't even feel like going down that road again bruh. But I do have a question, so the guys in Southern band who didn't swing on females deserve some applause or something? Man, please!!!!

Originally posted by Lewis
because we dominate yall every year. Your team can't beat us and your band can't even compete with us.
Name ONE sport that su beat ASU in last year!!!!!!
or for that matter, name one sport where the games were even competitive
(and I don't wanna hear about badmitton or horseshoes)

Re: Net that isht out for him MIGHTY HORNET! Lil' Loouie is a dayum DUMB ARSE BUFFOO

But then (d) probably takes the cake!!!!!! The lights are on but you really have to wonder is anybody home???[/b] :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh L naw!!!!Hahahahaha Ol water head Lewis!!!

Hey Lewey are you coming to the game.Or does the short bus travel that far???......snicker:)

Back