Police: Zimmerman accused of threatening driver

CEE DOG

This dude is gonna be out of here i a few. Sad! His conscious is gonna eat him alive. This is the sixth time since he killed that young dude this has happened.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-zimmerman-accused-threatening-driver-171138304.html

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A driver says George Zimmerman, the man acquitted of murdering Trayvon Martin, threatened to kill him, asking 'Do you know who I am?' during a road confrontation in their vehicles, a police spokeswoman said Friday.

The driver, 35-year-old Matthew Apperson, told Lake Mary police officers that a passenger in a truck stopped at a light next to his car on a busy street in the Orlando suburb on Tuesday, rolled down his window and yelled, "Hey, what's your problem? Why you shaking your finger?"

Apperson said he was listening to music with his windows rolled up at the time, and that the passenger's yelling was unprovoked.

The truck's driver then asked Apperson, "Do you know who I am?" according to a police report. Apperson said he believed it was Zimmerman.

Zimmerman was acquitted last year of second-degree murder for fatally shooting the 17-year-old Martin, a case that drew international attention and spurred national discussions about race and self-defense laws. Martin was black and unarmed.

Back