PNECK....NCAA Rosters for NCAA 2005

the band fan

Baseball Fan
EA Sports faxed over a roster request......I hit them hard and sent them a depth chart, tentative roster, freshmen recruit bios, etc....even told them who the top freshmen are.

I assume they sent this same information to our fellow SWAC schools, OVC, SLC, etc...just want you to pass the information on and get on them so the correct rosters are in the game.

if anything, Prairie View's info will be in the game.

they said the game will come out on July 15th....the sites I read about the game...they haven't received the BETA copy. The other sites I saw only talk about the online aspect.

Oh lawd I can see it now, PV with two 1,000 yard rushers, three receivers avg. over 100 yds a game and a QB that's a heisman trophy candidate.

Bandfan the game ALREADY has been released lol You did all that for nothing...

my homeboy work at Cinram up here which distributes any type of cd/dvd... and he already has the game.

bluedog said:
Oh lawd I can see it now, PV with two 1,000 yard rushers, three receivers avg. over 100 yds a game and a QB that's a heisman trophy candidate.

blue, you know what we're working w/ huh? :emlaugh:

Wouldn't that be nice this fall? :D Strange things happen brah. Strange things do happen.

Panthro said:
blue, you know what we're working w/ huh? :emlaugh:

Wouldn't that be nice this fall? :D Strange things happen brah. Strange things do happen.
But Haley comet is not due for another 58 years.:flippy:

the band fan said:
EA Sports faxed over a roster request......I hit them hard and sent them a depth chart, tentative roster, freshmen recruit bios, etc....even told them who the top freshmen are.

I assume they sent this same information to our fellow SWAC schools, OVC, SLC, etc...just want you to pass the information on and get on them so the correct rosters are in the game.

if anything, Prairie View's info will be in the game.

they said the game will come out on July 15th....the sites I read about the game...they haven't received the BETA copy. The other sites I saw only talk about the online aspect.

Good job.

It just so happens I'm working on something right now that I'll be having to talk to all the SIDs about. I'll pass this on to them as well.

As for the game being released already, I believe that's an early, tentative, possibly bootleg, version of it. I'd imagine they'll tweak the numbers and player ratings if they receive the proper info.

The game can't be out yet. I have a copy reserved at GameStop in Cumberland and they haven't called me yet to let me know that the game is in and that I could pick it up.

Antroy said:
The game can't be out yet. I have a copy reserved at GameStop in Cumberland and they haven't called me yet to let me know that the game is in and that I could pick it up.
smh... Cinram is a shippiing company... they dont sell games.. they ship dvds, computer programs, etc

The game went "Gold" two days ago. That means that the final version of the game had been shipped to the factory and there can be no more additions or changes.

Edit: The game will be available to the public on Tuesday, July 13.

one of the folks who got the game early simulated a dynasty for Alabama....after the offseason it had him as one of the transfers...you have toswitch 1-aa for 1-a schools again this year so UAB was the closest to home I guess...

but since we're all 1-A, they have to sit out...

I wondr will PV get some UT transfers

Back