Please support my sister-in-law's new business venture...

nut11thward

Dat Boy Rep Da G-Men
Hello Fam, I am forwarding information to you for my sister-in-law. Please see information below and thanks in advance for supporting her efforts. If you have any questions and/or want to place an order, please contact her directly information below. Please pass along to others.

Thanks

Dear Family & Friends,

As you all are aware, we are approaching a momentous time in history, with Barack Obama running for President of the United States of America. During the last nine months, I have listened to his speeches and have admired his message of change. He inspires me to want to make a difference, while motivating others in the process.

Oftentimes we speak of change but aren't sure how to begin or what to do. I wondered what I could do to make a difference, using my God given talents. I decided something small was better then nothing at all! These thoughts crafted the idea for the YES WE CANdle Collection, with candles that are designed in honor and support of the Obama Campaign. These candles are part of my new venture, u`phoria, a body and home fragrance line of products. My current focus is "Candles for a Cause," allowing me to make a difference by donating proceeds from each candle sale to a worthy organization!

Please check out my YES WE CANdles, and help bring Barack Obama a step closer to becoming our President! This is my way of honoring and supporting Obama, the man that inspired me to want to make a difference and allowed me to realize that anything is possible...Yes We Can accomplish all things with hard work and dedication!

http://www.uphoria.etsy.com

Sincerely,

Michelle
Michelle@Uphoria4U.com

(646) 554-7674

Back