Please remove Kendrick from the BlueBengal Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't start a thread about Den business on a public forum then tell folks to mind their business when they ask questions about it :idea:

Technically it's the "feedback forum" and the only people that I thought would give feedback would be the mods/owner. Any other time that's what they say.

so why all these other folks that have nothing to do with Den business are in this thread I don't understand. But that's what usually happens when it's a thread concerning JSU.

We are getting off track here. The thread is about removing Kendrick from the BB forum. What is the process for making this happen? Do you need to see a vote? A poll?

Technically it's the "feedback forum" and the only people that I thought would give feedback would be the mods/owner. Any other time that's what they say.

so why all these other folks that have nothing to do with Den business are in this thread I don't understand. But that's what usually happens when it's a thread concerning JSU.

Technically it's "public," too.

We are getting off track here. The thread is about removing Kendrick from the BB forum. What is the process for making this happen? Do you need to see a vote? A poll?

Right. All the other extra folks, beat it b/c you can't participate in the vote/poll anyway.

But everyone who is a member of the board can view the thread. That's the point I'm making.

But they don't have to comment. That's the point I'm making.

I understand on every other forum, I just thought this forum was for the folks involved (particular group vouching for someone and the mods/owner).

Actually it just boiled over recently it's been on going since the day he entered. Nothing girl about it but you guys only see the aftermath and not what led up to the vote... I don't agree with a lot of things folks say and this is definately one case where you can only say so much and still be allowed in. Still a JSU alum but nobody has come close to being voted out"oh wait" yes they have....I'm sure he will not be but let it be known that this has been breweing for a while now...

I think it is only fair for the mods or Kenn to be presented with claims or grievances from the JSU folks before making a decision. Otherwise, this does come off as petty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back