Pimp My Ride

MsJag4Jag

Do y'all watch this show and is there any one pimped-out ride that you really liked?

I love the paint jobs...and I like the shoe rack that was put in this one girl's caddy.

I just wish they could "Change my Transmission Fluid" or "Wash My Ride". Lets see Xibit do that.

Its an okay show. Im quite sure that West Coast customs is getting more exposure for their business.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I love the show. Xzibit is a fool. My favorite pimped out ride would probably the girl's Honda Civic with the Lamborghini doors.

I really hope they fixed the mechanical defects in these cars while they are doing all of that. There is no point in having a Playstation 2 in your ride if you still have a severe oil leak or a busted waterpump.

BILBREW said:
I really hope they fixed the mechanical defects in these cars while they are doing all of that. There is no point in having a Playstation 2 in your ride if you still have a severe oil leak or a busted waterpump.

:lol:
ForReal.

:bowdown:

Believe me, they do mechanical work too...

30,000 in a raggedy ford ranger? Yeah some of that was probably a transmission and engine...

*snickers*

I wonder how much MTV is paying West Coast Customs because they put a lot of money into those projects.

That show is hilarious! My favorite is where they take this white guys(I think he was a fmusician) van & turn it into a pimp-mobile. That was the raggidiest/weirdest van I'd ever seen in my life. I think it was a Japanese model or some strange make. They put alot of money into those old cars.

Notice they only use certain brands. I am sure the brands are paying for the exposure. The producer of the show/ sponsors are paying WCC.

Yeah, they do mechanical work as well. See the show with QUEEN LATIFAH's GTO. The engine was rusted. When they finished, she had a cromed out engine. PHAT!

Last night he pimped-out a college girls "81 trans am. Dang thig had a steamer for ironing built into the trunk and an expresso machine built into the center console.

I'm sure out of the $20 grand and up that they spent on these cars, 2 grand is for a new engine.

Fortitude said:
That show is hilarious! My favorite is where they take this white guys(I think he was a fmusician) van & turn it into a pimp-mobile. That was the raggidiest/weirdest van I'd ever seen in my life. I think it was a Japanese model or some strange make.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: That one was funny. Was that thing called a HiJA, HI-jet or something like that. Dude said he had 10" wheels on it at first -- top speed 45mph. Then he put some 15" celica wheels on it --- top speed 65mph. :lol:

Back