Pictures...2007 Alcorn Football Media Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Alcorn your school? Do you have a school since you don't have a degree. Did you go to picture school? :lol: You seem to be up their business. I probably have more ties to Alcorn than you. I grew up on that campus. All you know is some girl named LaToya who can't do her job. :lmao:

This has just made that turn to getting ugly:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Picture School *Classic*

TP, now why you gotta come off on Ole Sarge like that? He's just trying to make a difference in this cruel world.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Is Alcorn your school? Do you have a school since you don't have a degree. Did you go to picture school? :lol: You seem to be up their business. I probably have more ties to Alcorn than you. I grew up on that campus. All you know is some girl named LaToya who can't do her job. :lmao:

WOW.....Some of YOU stuck on stupid people kill me........
What part of media DO YOU not understand...

This is the SWAC...I support ALL the SWAC schools.......
But let your ignorance keep on showing..............

ALL I know is that everyone that comes with a DEGREE is NOT FULL OF crap like you and SOME of your Cronies!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOA! :uhoh:

C'mere Kevin... just lay on Mama's titty! Everything is going to be alright!

*Yall guys be nice to Kev, because I can't take this LMAO

(I am :lmao: inside)

TP, now why you gotta come off on Ole Sarge like that? He's just trying to make a difference in this cruel world.

Please DO NOT tell him anything.....

His school pride is overwhelming yet he also is running off at the mouth and issues which he does not know.,...

See I cover ALL the SWAC schools that I can.........
Supposer to be about covering Black schools ...
not just one..................
So please let him keep his head DEEPLY planted up his gluteus maximus

See I cover ALL the SWAC schools that I can.........
Supposer to be about covering Black schools ...

Sarg, we respect and appreciate what you do but you seem to have some mental challenges when people don't agree with you. You HAVE to be the kid that always took his ball and ran home. Just becasue YOU want to cover HBCU's and you care does not mean that everyone else does. Also, just 'cause you know somebody does not mean they know what they are doing.

Cause I could care less about a NON SWAC school regarding media coverage...
Then the same thing applies to you...

MR. U-Turn............................
Delta State Alums, etc need to contact the media...

Clarion Ledger on takes care of Ole Miss, Mississippi State, USM and Jackson State...on occasion Millsaps, Belhaven and Mississippi College

Then the Mississippi Braves in Pearl, MS

Then the high schools......................

My former newspaper...The Jackson Advocate and my current one the Mississippi Link are weekly newspapers...Both Black owned and controlled....

But anyway.....ALL of your crying and PUBLIC 'itchings got passed along ,,,,

Sarg no pun intended, since you write for so many papers, did you fire your editor? Who proofreads your articles after you write or do you just take photos only?

Signed,
Just Curious

Sarg no pun intended, since you write for so many papers, did you fire your editor? Who proofreads your articles after you write or do you just take photos only?

Signed,
Just Curious

The last one quit...............She could not cut it.......................

Sarg, we respect and appreciate what you do but you seem to have some mental challenges when people don't agree with you. You HAVE to be the kid that always took his ball and ran home. Just becasue YOU want to cover HBCU's and you care does not mean that everyone else does. Also, just 'cause you know somebody does not mean they know what they are doing.

hmm.......Maybe cause it would have something to do with the fact that you nor Antroy..DOES NOT have THEIR facts STRAIGHT...........................

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I promise you, if I showed you the video, you would have even more questions about Sgt. Grits...

When you have a two sentence announcement for Media Day something is wrong. No way around that. The media may have taken that for a joke. Plus this announcement was posted one week prior. This should have been on the calender long before then.

Braves Media Day Slated for August 2nd
by LaToya Shields
July 26, 2007

Alcorn State, MS--Football Media Day for the 2007 Alcorn State University Braves will be held from 9 AM - 12 PM, Thursday, August 2, 2007 in the Davey L. Whitney Complex. Players and coaches will be available for interviews with the media and will take their team photos in the Jack Spinks Stadium.

http://alcornsports.com/show_news.php?news_id=1216

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back