Pictures...2007 Alcorn Football Media Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look Mr. HIGH and MIGHTY....
This is a subject you DO NOT know about........

This is not a Honda topic.........
YOU DO NOT have FULL KNOWLEDGE on this...

So BOW OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I ain't said SHAT about the topic. Dude stick to what you do best, which is nothing. Leave me out of it. I guess the only thing I know is Honda...:whatever::rolleyes:

Kevin, you are perhaps the most idiotic person anybody has come across on this board. I don't know if you got a smell of your friend's panties or what but you are just stuck on stupid about this.
This is what was said in our private forum about Alcorn's Media Day. This was posted by Cherokee and he's a REAL member of the media unlike your wanna be postmaster photographer breakfast arse.

I talked to Rick Whitlow and they didn't know. Hell I did't know until the day of. This **** needs to stop. The f***** up thing about this is that the sports guys knows it is bad at alcorn trying to get info and dave hotard is meeting or in the process of meeting with the SID trying to get her to let us know things. phone call go unanswered, etc.. This is sad when the damn news team has to get involved with our school. Hotard said he misses Tyrone. Viewers blame the tv station when they don't cover their school, but it goes back to the school giving the info most of the time. This s*** needs to stop. We should have photos and a whole damn story on the school website about media day and what took place. I'll let you know how the meeting turns out. I'm out!

That's from a REAL member of the media that works full-time as a cameraman at WJTV. The facts, once again, speak for themselves. These are the facts:

Nobody knew about media day. As much as I follow Alcorn, I didn't know about it until it was too late to do anything about it.
It's been said that people miss Tyrone Broxton. We used to get information from him when he was the S.I.D now we barely get anything. To further this point, where is there any kind of coverage of what happened at Media Day on alcornsports.com? Where is the list of ANY basketball players that we signed on alcornsports.com?
When you get that information for me, then I'll actually believe that you know what you are talking about sometimes.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I DO NOT NEED TO look at a thing....................
Antroy NEEDS to get his people to email the other media.............

THE media that Did NOT SHOW are the ones that dropping the Ball......

not their S.I.D.

I went to their media cause I a knew that this would happen....
But if he DOES NOT have the balls to contact the media then all he is just doing is ALL TALK........

Yeah, that is what you need to look at. You act like Alcorn and Valley are Jackson State. They ain't!! Again, tell us how much coverage Delta State gets. Also, Alcorn was head and shoulders about the rest when in came to SID's a few years ago. Seems to me like your girl has no clue what she is doing. I am sure that when Alcorn gets an AD, they will find a competent SID.

You are the BIGGEST JACKASS from the RESERVATION Jackass...I DO NOT have to be FULL TIME media NOT to be my information dumbass.....

You STUPID FOCKER..........
EVERYONE got the EMAIL about Media day **** for brains.......

I get emails, texts, phone calls, press Releases, etc!!!
What the FOCK DO YOU KNOW...

NOT SHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You Stupid MORON....

If my editor from the Mississippi Link calls me and Jamie Tripplet from WAPT and other fellow media for heads up information than that me you look like ...

AHH....DEE DEE DEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm DONE with this subject since you DO WANT TO BLAME the right People...
A lie from you DOES NOT merit SHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I guess now your Next lie will be that Rob J was the ONLY MEDIA contacted......

Yeah, that is what you need to look at. You act like Alcorn and Valley are Jackson State. They ain't!! Again, tell us how much coverage Delta State gets. Also, Alcorn was head and shoulders about the rest when in came to SID's a few years ago. Seems to me like your girl has no clue what she is doing. I am sure that when Alcorn gets an AD, they will find a competent SID.

How about you take care of YOUR business...PARTNER!!!!!
Wow your reign of ignorance becomes you as well....

Is Delta State part of the SWAC????????
Ahhhhh.........NO!!!!!!

You are the BIGGEST JACKASS from the RESERVATION Jackass...I DO NOT have to be FULL TIME media NOT to be my information dumbass.....

You STUPID FOCKER..........
EVERYONE got the EMAIL about Media day **** for brains.......

I get emails, texts, phone calls, press Releases, etc!!!
What the FOCK DO YOU KNOW...

NOT SHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You Stupid MORON....

If my editor from the Mississippi Link calls me and Jamie Tripplet from WAPT and other fellow media for heads up information than that me you look like ...

AHH....DEE DEE DEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm DONE with this subject since you DO WANT TO BLAME the right People...
A lie from you DOES NOT merit SHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I guess now your Next lie will be that Rob J was the ONLY MEDIA contacted......

<b>"FOCK!"</b> lol :emlaugh: Y'all are making me :lol: lol. :emlaugh:

How about you take care of YOUR business...PARTNER!!!!!
Wow your reign of ignorance becomes you as well....

Is Delta State part of the SWAC????????
Ahhhhh.........NO!!!!!!!!!

Why does it matter if they are in the SWAC or not. You all about equality right? Doesn't a team from a school BIGGER than Alcorn, coming off of a 12-2 season and playoff run deserve some press? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

See, when you can't answer questions, you get mad. :lmao:

Kevin I enjoy your work and respect that you care enought to go out and film what's going on in BCF but it's seem to me that you have taken this a little too personal. The facts are this:

Alcorn had media day
Only two news sources showed up..
The coaches looked unprepare.
The players looked un prepare.
Alcorn Alum are upset that no one knew.
You are adement that good info was sentout.

Well if it's not posted on the Website. How would the general public let alone the media know.

Do you know how many emails sports directors, managers, and people in general get on a daily. I have emails in my inbox that I haven't read in three weeks. Did she call them? Did she send them a letter weeks in advnace.

Even the coach looked like he woke up that morning unaware of the media day.

Could it have been rescheduled?

When you argue you must see both sides.
That's all.

Continue..

Cause I could care less about a NON SWAC school regarding media coverage...
Then the same thing applies to you...

MR. U-Turn............................
Delta State Alums, etc need to contact the media...

Clarion Ledger on takes care of Ole Miss, Mississippi State, USM and Jackson State...on occasion Millsaps, Belhaven and Mississippi College

Then the Mississippi Braves in Pearl, MS

Then the high schools......................

My former newspaper...The Jackson Advocate and my current one the Mississippi Link are weekly newspapers...Both Black owned and controlled....

But anyway.....ALL of your crying and PUBLIC 'itchings got passed along ,,,,

Kevin I enjoy your work and respect that you care enought to go out and film what's going on in BCF but it's seem to me that you have taken this a little too personal. The facts are this:

Alcorn had media day
Only two news sources showed up..
The coaches looked unprepare.
The players looked un prepare.
Alcorn Alum are upset that no one knew.
You are adement that good info was sentout.

Well if it's not posted on the Website. How would the general public let alone the media know.

Do you know how many emails sports directors, managers, and people in general get on a daily. I have emails in my inbox that I haven't read in three weeks. Did she call them? Did she send them a letter weeks in advnace.

Even the coach looked like he woke up that morning unaware of the media day.

Could it have been rescheduled?

When you argue you must see both sides.
That's all.

Continue..

http://www.alcornsports.com/show_news.php?news_id=1216

Oh yeah kev why do you have to refer to us as you Black people. 99% of the blogger here are black so that should be understood. Also why so much hostility. Antroy is just trying to shed light on the situation and is showing concern for his school. This got ungly for no reason at all and it speaks volumes to why people feel a certain way about responding to your threads.

Things go bad quick if they are the opposite of Kev's thoughts.

Anyway good pics keep up the great work.

Oh yeah kev why do you have to refer to us as you Black people. 99% of the blogger here are black so that should be understood. Also why so much hostility. Antroy is just trying to shed light on the situation and is showing concern for his school. This got ungly for no reason at all and it speaks volumes to why people feel a certain way about responding to your threads.

Things go bad quick if they are the opposite of Kev's thoughts.

Anyway good pics keep up the great work.

That is directed to a CERTAIN group of people....
They who they are...............

..... cause you have SOME special ones that act like they are HIGH and MIGHTY...........

The same ones that always have something smart and sarcastic to say.....

Thats all...................

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That is directed to a CERTAIN group of people....
They who they are...............

..... cause you have SOME special ones that act like they are HIGH and MIGHTY...........

The same ones that always have something smart and sarcastic to say.....

Thats all...................

Smart and sarcastic? Or dumb and ignorant? YOU make the call.

You've proved a point in this whole thread. I'm not gonna get into a pissing match with you about it. Bottom line is, you always end up in all your fights by yourself. And if you are gonna use my name, please spell it right. Better yet, just don't use it at all. S Phi S will be fine....Thanks.

All of this over some people who could care less about a "Media Day"? I'm sure that if you ask some of my people down there about Media Day, they'll be thinking it's a day set aside for news reporters and T.V. folks.

LOL King Adrian :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This goes back to a sign I once saw in the Zoo......Don't feed the monkeys.

What part of MIND YOUR SCHOOL BUSINESS DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!!!

Is Alcorn your school? Do you have a school since you don't have a degree. Did you go to picture school? :lol: You seem to be up their business. I probably have more ties to Alcorn than you. I grew up on that campus. All you know is some girl named LaToya who can't do her job. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back