Pictures...2007 Alcorn Football Media Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silence speak volumes.
Guess it must be true then.:shame:

Cause Old news is old news.....
When people like Antroy get mad they bring up the NON marching issues..
And he said that BECAUSE what..........

Wow....What a coward..................Still does not change a thing that he is wrong and he got PUNKED

He did not get a press release BECAUSE he is NOT on the Alcorn Media Email group list..................
He DOES NOT know a THING
HE DOES NOT have a clue.......

Dude needs to email those people I gave him and ask them WHY they did not MAN up and SHOWED UP!!!!!!!!

At least Rob J WLBT-Sports Director was the only TV media that had the balls to be present!!!!!

I was the only newspaper there and i work for a weekely outlet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yes it is the truth. This clown never marched for the Boom.

And Sgt. Breakfast (to take a term from another board where nobody respects you), if your so called sources were so reliable, you would know that our new president is not taking over until January now.

I guess your sources are doing about as good a job as our so-called SID.

Like I said before Mr. Stuck on stupid...
Some issues I am silent on till they come out..........

Not my place to say all of your business out there like that....................

Like things about 1990 that you DO NOT know cause you where not there..
You BLACK people on listening to other people WHO WHERE NOT present when events took place.........

Dude, just because somebody is a friend of yours, that does not mean that they are doing a good job. Compared to Tyrone Broxton (our previous SID) LaToya Shields has been doing a terrible job.
It's not just Alcorn people that notice it. Our athletic department was almost cutting edge when we had Broxton. He's the one that got alcornsports.com going. We got constant information from our athletic department. Since he left, news concerning the athletic department has been sporadic at best. We don't have any information concering the players we signed to play basketball for us.
I know she is your friend or whatever but she is not doing a good job. Take that as nothing but the truth.

*user silently wonders if there is a way to post pics without having to actually type a message*

Dude, just because somebody is a friend of yours, that does not mean that they are doing a good job. Compared to Tyrone Broxton (our previous SID) LaToya Shields has been doing a terrible job.
It's not just Alcorn people that notice it. Our athletic department was almost cutting edge when we had Broxton. He's the one that got alcornsports.com going. We got constant information from our athletic department. Since he left, news concerning the athletic department has been sporadic at best. We don't have any information concering the players we signed to play basketball for us.
I know she is your friend or whatever but she is not doing a good job. Take that as nothing but the truth.

Son...You seem to history VERY twisted....JOSH BEAN was before Latoya...
Ahh....What DID he do.....Could not reach him....
Used Alcorn for a stepping stone.........

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So your truth is ah.....Dee Dee Dee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Son...You seem to history VERY twisted....JOSH BEAN was before Latoya...
Ahh....What DID he do.....Could not reach him....
Used Alcorn for a stepping stone.........

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So your truth is ah.....Dee Dee Dee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you don't know anything. Josh Bean wasn't there long at all. I don't even think he was there 3 months.
The truth of the matter is that our so-called SID is not doing a good job. That's plain and simple.

Does this mean she is gonna kick Antroy's azz?

Why waste my time and effort on a complete clueless

JACK.

donkey.jpg

See son....People crack on your school ALL the TIME....
I'm not like that.........

but your ignorance on this subject and issue becomes you......

Suggest for the LAST TIME....email
Rusty Hamilton-Clarion Ledger Sports Director...

rhampton@clarionledger.com

Christian Steckel, Sports Director..Channel 16 ABC..WAPT
csteckel@hearst.com

Rick Whitlow....WJTV (CBS)
rwhitlow@wjtv.com

Matt Burrowes, sports reporter..Natchez Democrat
matt.burrowes@natchezdemocrat.com

Sean P. Murphy is sports editor of The Vicksburg Post
smurphy@vicksburgpost.com

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
GEt em Kev

I hate when people like him run off at the mouth and this boy
WAS NOT even there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if this nut DOES NOT even give a dang about his own school.....
Pluck him......

Blaming the WRONG people...................

But hey..Clarion Ledger was AT JSU's 1st practice!!!!!!!
And so was the other media!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But hey..Clarion Ledger was AT JSU's 1st practice!!!!!!!
And so was the other media!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B]

Dude, we are JSU. We ain't always had the respect that we have not but our alums demanded that respect. Also, we are right IN JACKSON, was a better program than Alcorn and Valley. We are 3Xs the size of Valley and Alcorn. Do these same people who don't go to Alcorn and Valley go to Delta State? That is where you need to start looking if you want to say that things are not fair.

Dude, we are JSU. We ain't always had the respect that we have not but our alums demanded that respect. Also, we are right IN JACKSON, was a better program than Alcorn and Valley. We are 3Xs the size of Valley and Alcorn. Do these same people who don't go to Alcorn and Valley go to Delta State? That is where you need to start looking if you want to say that things are not fair.

I DO NOT NEED TO look at a thing....................
Antroy NEEDS to get his people to email the other media.............

THE media that Did NOT SHOW are the ones that dropping the Ball......

not their S.I.D.

I went to their media cause I a knew that this would happen....
But if he DOES NOT have the balls to contact the media then all he is just doing is ALL TALK........

Antroy NEEDS to get his people to email the other media.............

THE media that Did NOT SHOW are the ones that dropping the Ball......[/B]
not their S.I.D.

I went to their media cause I a knew that this would happen....
But if he DOES NOT have the balls to contact the media then all he is just doing is ALL TALK........

So to wrap all this up it's all Antroy's fault the media didn't show up :read: That's good to know :tup::tup::tup:

You Black piece of trash....
What the pluck DO YOU know....................

I help Alcorn and Jackson State with media relation projects
First of all you STILL DO NOT know me...PERIOD.....

Problem with SOME of you BLACK people is that you bytch TOO MUCH..

You are part of the problem...
Not the solution...

How many times do I need to spell it to your DUMB NON-READING butt that the same email I got....

The rest of the media got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if you are calling people like Rob J stupid cause you don't have a clue..
Then you are dumber than a sack of rocks...

You fool...I gave you ALL the email address you need.....
Now stop crying and email those pieholes and SHUT UP...............

FYI....You message got passed...
I will be glad to introduce LaToya to you so I can see if you REALLY gonna back up your talk.......................

Y'all gonna' keep on messin' w/ Kev and he's gonna' :uzi: that azz. :lol: :emlaugh: :birthday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back