Picture Smack

Status
Not open for further replies.
3114.jpg

I'm so damn tired of those alcorn folks jocking me all the damn time!

Here we see Darnell Kennedy rewarding his Tutor for helping him meet NCAA academic requirements at Alabama State.
kennedy2.jpg

Darnell: "If it wudd'nt fo you Becky Sue, I neva woulda passded Finger Painting and Clay 101."

BAY16.jpg

<font size=4>Lil Dougie: "Daddy...ain't that BG from da Big Tymers holding the trophy???? :eek:

Duh Duh Doug: "Y-y-y-yeah, son...d-d-d-dat's him." :(</font>

*thinking*

"d-d-dayum...dat's da last time I do Cash Money a f-f-f-favor fuh hookin' up some h-h-h-h0es..."
:mad:

:D

U.S.M. Head Coach
Jeff Bower
02usm.jpg

Will someone tell JSU's band to stop playin' that dayum song, it's fuggin' wit my team!

8QID-3gwe7-Y+oB3xVksA6dVlEpVmXyO0131.jpg

This is tooo easy...I wonder will I have enough time to get my dry cleaning after the game..... IS THAT TC AGAIN...DAMN

TNdLZkIwA8VLe7WtivR3HCaDKwpy7Md7012C.jpg

Thanks Kent...lets seeee. Jaguars, Broncos, Panthers, maybe even the Dolphins.....yeah I would like to live in Miami...I wonder if I can pick up my dry cleaning after the game?

5SGZw5GFTC9QWleSKGPVr-wjg5KpByhu0180.jpg

<font size=5>Step back! If you desire to keep your sense of smell, please step back! This is not a warning!</font>

ojsimpson.jpg

HEY MR. SIMPSON!!! WE LOVE YOU....HEY, IF THE HOE DIDNT WANT TO GET CUT, SHE SHOULDA RAN...**** SHOULDNT RUN TO A FIGHT. SINCE YOU ARE SOOO GOOD WITH A KNIFE...WE WERE WONDERING IF YOU WOULD MIND DOING A LITTLE BRAKE LINE CUT JOB FOR US ON SEPT 21ST.

su fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back