Pick up lines!

Originally posted by ByronW
Hi...My name is Byron...Nice to meet you. I'm not trying to hit on you or anything, I just came over to tell you that you really look nice. There's nothing like an attractive black woman in this world. Hope I see you around. (then walk away...go back to your table, or go get a drink, and keep a suttle eye on her for the next hour or so. When she is not looking later on...walk up behind her, accidentally bump into her and go "I am so sorry maam...Oh, It's Ms. Attractive....can you tell your name again....Katrina...Very Pretty...You care to dance?

It's all over from that point. Just don't act like you are trying to hit it that that night! Patience....In fact...give her your number and ask her to call you sometimes if she cared to talk, maybe go to a nice dinner....(She'll Call)

If all that fails, try Suge's method...

You seem like an expert in this Byron. Care to eloborate?

You would be surprised..

..how often intimidation works on these women. they just laugh and say.."Suge you so krazy" but they really are think This big mofo might be serious so I better give him my number anyway! Now that's game!! LOL!

Now when I was in school and went to every event under the sun..I pulled out my one night stand game. Which meant I was just upfront and honest...no games. I would say krap like "Its freaknic, BCR, Homecoming etc"....."I'm just here for the weekend, I'll never see you again and you'll never see me"..."everyone wants to have a one night stand, why not make this your night"...."so what's up, you leaving with me or what" You wouldn't believe how well that worked. Dayum I miss college!

And if she is married....I say "well how long have you been married?" Then when she answers..I say "well don't you thinkiits about time you had a fling!"

and if all else fails...just go back to ld faithful!!!

I've used this one a time or two, also.

"Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" Answers , no I don't mind.

"What is your name?" Then flash that million dollar smile.

They are immediately disarmed because they were expecting something serious.

Back