Philadelphia Freedom... Here Comes T.O.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I think Terrell Owens is a friggin' idiot and I hate to see the Eagles get better with him on their team because im a Cowboy fan but I think the bad apple here is the 49er organization. When it was made known that Owens and his agent didnt know the deadline to void the final years of his contract had come and gone, the honorable thing for the 49ers to do would have been to let him out of his contract and allow him to become a free agent. Besides, they didnt want any part of him and he none of them. Instead they became greedy in hopes of getting something out of still having him on their team and caused this to go to an arbitrator before this was worked out.

Ive never hated the 49er organization but from now on I will be rooting against them every time they step on the field. We hear so often how players are not loyal to their teams but this takes the cake for me. Where is the loyalty for a guy that brought fans to PacBell and Candlestick and helped make the 49ers an above average team for a number of years? It was a simple and honest mistake by Owens' agent to not have filed in time. Why couldn't they just let it go instead of trying to capitalize on his mistake? The answer is GREED - the American Way.

The eagles need him, I just wonder if he will turn out to be another Allen I. They fans will run him out of town, they are much tougher than the sixer fans.

Originally posted by northern tiger
Awwwww Damn. This is really setting a bad example. The dude was better off with the Ravens. Oh well

Uh how was TO better off in Baltimore? They don't even know whether Kyle Boller or Anthony Wright will be their QB. They don't know if Jamal Lewis will not be in Federal Prison. They are one injury to Ray Lewis to being a non-playoff team.

Now look at Philly. They run the West Coast Offense like TO did in SF. He has a Pro Bowl Qb in Donovan Mc Nabb to get him the ball. The defense got upgraded with Jevon Kearse being added. Plus Philly is already a contender for the Super Bowl. Baltimore aint quite there. All they do is run Lewis to death and hope Ray Lewis and company stop everybody. I like Brian Billick but he needs a more wide open offense. Even if J. Lewis gets out of trouble they still run him too damn much on those two reconstructed knees. I see Earl Campbell's fate in his future if he don't end up behind bars first.

This was a win-win for T.O. and he gets his money as well. This is more bad news for Cowboy fans. First Joe Gibbs their worst nightmare returns to DC and now Mc Nabb gets a WR that will not drop the ball. :lmao:

Originally posted by JR
This was a win-win for T.O. and he gets his money as well. This is more bad news for Cowboy fans. First Joe Gibbs their worst nightmare returns to DC and now Mc Nabb gets a WR that will not drop the ball. :lmao:
And the Cowboys will still win the division. Neither Gibbs or T.O. can stop what's happening in Dallas. 10-6, wildcard team last year. 13-3 Super Bowl champs this year. Cowboys success hinges on the RB we get for next season. Not some outdated coach or WR.

Man....I'm so mad the meacfans site is down.

You wouldn't believe the grief everyone gave me about Terrell.
I'm so happy about the outcome. Everyone needs to repent!!!

*Tony Kornheiser on PTI(pardon the interruption) said T.O. made them (he and Michael Wilbon) look stupid....like idots!!! At least he admitted it.

*ESPN came on with a subtle egg on the face by saying. Well....TO's agent knew what he was doing afterall.

*John the geek somebody; also of ESPN, played it off after laughing and admonishing TO saying he would be in Baltimore with the rest of the crab cakes.

*ESPN did a special last night and it was like a funneral.
They talked about how the Superstars get what they want. They showed TO,AI,and A-Rod(threw him in there for good measure I guess). Oh...they beech and moaned about their money...their attitudes...blah blah blah. What a joke!! I loved every minute of it. This T.O. thing hit them like OJ.

This was a great victory for TO and everybody in the NFL. Somebody on this site had the nerve to say this may set a bad example. For whom? The 49er's were GUILTY!!! Are you reading the papers?

First of all the agent didn't really miss the deadline. The media....the 49er's all mislead the public on that one. But, the NFLPA knew the real deal. They knew TO didn't have to sign until the 15th of March.

See how YT operates? This was a pure character assasination of Terrell Owens. The entire NFL and media should be "horse whipped"!! I glad Terrell got the last laugh. Dude is smart and they don't like it. He stuck with his agent and we were all duped into thinking TO was a fool. I luv it!!!!

I'm also sadden and surprised at how so many young African Americans; like the folks on these boards, have falling for the "Superstar Hate" that white folks spew every day.
Most of you guys have bad things to say about AI and TO because that's all you hear on t.v.. Use your heads people!!!

I told yall so....I told yall so....I told ya so!!! I knew T.O. would win his case. The "De-Fart Too- Low" family are nothing but crooks.

Chris Ford is a nobody redneck who needs to be fired!!! He is trying to make a name for himself by "quote"...putting AI in his place. Schiitttt. Ford will be fired soon!!!

Finally, the Texas Rangers are so upset about their A-Rod rejection that they lobby President Bush to highlight the "steroid" debate. What a joke!!!

Look for Chris Ford to get fired!!! There is nothing wrong with AI and his attitude. You guys are just brainwashed!!! I don't know what has gotten into the young minds of today. You regurgitate the same crap you hear rednecks spew!!! There ain't nothing wrong with Terrell Owens....he's an entertainer....talented....intellegent.....and challenges old ways of thinking. That's what young people are suppose to do. You guys should be proud of him and support him instead of calling him egotistical....Aholes...blah blah blah.

Most of you don't even know why you feel the way you do about the AI's and TO's. You're just saying it because you think it's fashionable. Our young Black Superstars deserve more from US. They are constantly hounded by the press because they're young, black and rich. THEY ARE JEALOUS!!!

Wake up guys!!!!

ksmith: has vented!!!

Originally posted by GramFan
........... I think the bad apple here is the 49er organization.

Nail on Head.

Garcia ................ gone to Cleveland.
Hearst ......................... Gone .... no mo running back .............
Street ........................ Gone to Detroit with Mooch ....................
T.O. ............... Gone to Philly at any cost.

Not to mention all the other's that have left this sinking titanic.:cool:

They have the same problems my Rams had from the late '80's to the late 90's .......................... AN OWNER THAT IS MORE INTERESTED IN THE HAVING THE "LIFE OF AN NFL OWNER" instead of RUNNING THE TEAM.

Originally posted by ksmith
Man....I'm so mad the meacfans site is down.

You wouldn't believe the grief everyone gave me about Terrell.
I'm so happy about the outcome. Everyone needs to repent!!!

*Tony Kornheiser on PTI(pardon the interruption) said T.O. made them (he and Michael Wilbon) look stupid....like idots!!! At least he admitted it.

*ESPN came on with a subtle egg on the face by saying. Well....TO's agent knew what he was doing afterall.

*John the geek somebody; also of ESPN, played it off after laughing and admonishing TO saying he would be in Baltimore with the rest of the crab cakes.

*ESPN did a special last night and it was like a funneral.
They talked about how the Superstars get what they want. They showed TO,AI,and A-Rod(threw him in there for good measure I guess). Oh...they beech and moaned about their money...their attitudes...blah blah blah. What a joke!! I loved every minute of it. This T.O. thing hit them like OJ.

This was a great victory for TO and everybody in the NFL. Somebody on this site had the nerve to say this may set a bad example. For whom? The 49er's were GUILTY!!! Are you reading the papers?

First of all the agent didn't really miss the deadline. The media....the 49er's all mislead the public on that one. But, the NFLPA knew the real deal. They knew TO didn't have to sign until the 15th of March.

See how YT operates? This was a pure character assasination of Terrell Owens. The entire NFL and media should be "horse whipped"!! I glad Terrell got the last laugh. Dude is smart and they don't like it. He stuck with his agent and we were all duped into thinking TO was a fool. I luv it!!!!

I'm also sadden and surprised at how so many young African Americans; like the folks on these boards, have falling for the "Superstar Hate" that white folks spew every day.
Most of you guys have bad things to say about AI and TO because that's all you hear on t.v.. Use your heads people!!!

I told yall so....I told yall so....I told ya so!!! I knew T.O. would win his case. The "De-Fart Too- Low" family are nothing but crooks.

Chris Ford is a nobody redneck who needs to be fired!!! He is trying to make a name for himself by "quote"...putting AI in his place. Schiitttt. Ford will be fired soon!!!

Finally, the Texas Rangers are so upset about their A-Rod rejection that they lobby President Bush to highlight the "steroid" debate. What a joke!!!

Look for Chris Ford to get fired!!! There is nothing wrong with AI and his attitude. You guys are just brainwashed!!! I don't know what has gotten into the young minds of today. You regurgitate the same crap you hear rednecks spew!!! There ain't nothing wrong with Terrell Owens....he's an entertainer....talented....intellegent.....and challenges old ways of thinking. That's what young people are suppose to do. You guys should be proud of him and support him instead of calling him egotistical....Aholes...blah blah blah.

Most of you don't even know why you feel the way you do about the AI's and TO's. You're just saying it because you think it's fashionable. Our young Black Superstars deserve more from US. They are constantly hounded by the press because they're young, black and rich. THEY ARE JEALOUS!!!

Wake up guys!!!!

ksmith: has vented!!!

I did not know that the guy from pti admitted that TO made them look stupid and admitted it.

:eek:

BTW...Interesting post.
;)

I was a 49 fan until the day they decided to part ways with Rice.

Now TO in Philly...an NFC team. I can't wait until these two(SF and Philly)play!!!

Back