Phat's Adult Features

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
So Phats,

When's the next filming session? You know it's been a minute since we've ugh....done this.:rolleyes: Are you gonna be in H-town on next w/e? If so, I may be able to shoot a few sessions if I make it into town.:p

Since I just got off the phone with him...

... He will be here tomorrow for a few days and then fly in permanently next Saturday.

WE GONNA BALL OUTTA CONTROL!!!!! :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Mike,

Well he'd better have his camera and his crew, cuz I'm ready to get my film on....I needs to get P.A.I.D.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Wellllllllllllllllll,

As long as there's a trash can, a table, a chair, and a tall handsome man or two, Phat-a-backus is in biddness!!!

**Snicker**

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Well, some Heineken's and some Smirnoff Ice doesn't hurt either!

*snicker*

Throw in a few catfish nuggets too!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

What you need to be doing is.........

Bringing something to accentuate those curves of yours Dtown !!

And I'm sure you've gotten my posts and what-not lately. You'd better be here this weekend. No excuses :redhot:

J4J,

A plate from Boudreaux's wouldn't hurt either. It would be Michelle to mention trash cans and stuff !!

:D

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Michelle is gon' get you!

Re: What you need to be doing is.........

Originally posted by phatback
Bringing something to accentuate those curves of yours Dtown !!

And I'm sure you've gotten my posts and what-not lately. You'd better be here this weekend. No excuses :redhot:

Imma comin' dammit....now you just be ready wit da camera and thangs.:p

What???? What she do?? I just thought the trash cans would make the set complete!!! Let's not brang Mi Mi on the set!! Didn't you catch a preliminary preview dis wkend??? **Snicker**:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Blu has gots to get paid also...

boobies.gif

Back