Peter Jackson's... "KING KONG"

I saw the trailer in the theaters and :eek: man oh man this movie looks like its going to be a good one. I was jumping when Kong was about the fight the dinasour. Can't wait for it to come out.

THAMES said:
Peter Jackson's ... KING KONG

Finally someone is doing this classic some justice. He takes us back to the original 1933 version. Check out the trailer.

Great! I never cared much for that "modern day" remake back in 1976. It just didn't feel right. I'll have to check this one out.

How many times can you remake this dam movie?

Just leave well enough alone....

Hollywood, no originality is left.....

Fiyah said:
How many times can you remake this dam movie?

Just leave well enough alone....

Hollywood, no originality is left.....

Yeah I know anytime a new CGI technology is develop they will remake an old classic.

Kong is the real King of New York. It comes out 2 days before my birthday. I'll be there opening day.

King Kong is one of my favorite movies of all time, and I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie. I was a little weary at first when I heard that they were thinking about another remake, but when it was announced that Peter Jackson would direct it, I became really interested in it.

After looking at his work with the "Lord Of The Rings" movies, I thought he would be perfect for the job. I'm not one that really gets into remakes, but when they're done correctly, I have no problems with it.

I have to admit though, after Jurassic Park came out, and a new version of Godzilla was done (though terribly), I knew KK wouldn't be too far behind. Also Mighty Joe Young looked too real for Hollywood not to think about it.

The trailers looks like the movie will be awesome, I'm just hoping the best of the movie wasn't put on them, that would be a huge letdown. I've been burned too many times at the box office after seeing some great trailers.

NICE

D-NICE said:
King Kong is one of my favorite movies of all time, and I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie. I was a little weary at first when I heard that they were thinking about another remake, but when it was announced that Peter Jackson would direct it, I became really interested in it.

After looking at his work with the "Lord Of The Rings" movies, I thought he would be perfect for the job. I'm not one that really gets into remakes, but when they're done correctly, I have no problems with it.

I have to admit though, after Jurassic Park came out, and a new version of Godzilla was done (though terribly), I knew KK wouldn't be too far behind. Also Mighty Joe Young looked too real for Hollywood not to think about it.

The trailers looks like the movie will be awesome, I'm just hoping the best of the movie wasn't put on them, that would be a huge letdown. I've been burned too many times at the box office after seeing some great trailers.

NICE
Exactly. I wonder how they are going to top that scene where King Kong is on top of the Empire State Building and he jumps in the air and swats an airplane. I would left that out of the trailer. That was just too cool.

Back