Per Tara's Suggestion/Request

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
So peeps, what are some things one can do when just plain broke? Doesn't have to be romantic like J4J suggested....just generally speaking.

Well...when a bunch of broke arse dudes are hanging...they can always have a John Madden tournament...NBA Live...or Tekken 3 on the playstation. You'd be surprised how fast time can fly when you're in the heat of battle on the playstation.

As for a broke arse couple...long drives through the country...a good monopoly game could take hours to finish...scaping up some quarters to rent a couple of movies....paying to see one movie and sneaking in to see an extra one...exercising...f'ing...

You can find plenty of ish to do when you're broke...I'm a pro at that :)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
L-Geezy, you know what you speak of..............

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
paying to see one movie and sneaking in to see an extra one

I was about to do that the other night......but I would've gotten out too late, and a brother needs his 40 winks.

But don't let me catch Tinseltown slippin on an early matinee........

:idea:

I used to do it all of the time at that theater on Westheimer and Dunvale(sp?) It's so easy too.....

Well, I don't get that bored very often since I have this lil' 4 year old of mine; he keeps me busy.

But on the occassions that I do get bored and I'm broke, I just sit around and watch movies or tv, dance, play games, talk on the phone, get on the internet or take a long, hot bubble bath, or just have sex.;)

Sex is a good past time... LOL

Read!

Whip your man's arse in Scrabble!

Internet

Long drive in the country.... sounds good...

Computer work

Internet

TV, mostly sports and music

Listen to music

call somebody

take a walk or run

play basketball or some other sport

video games

drawing

Romantic Stuff:

Taking a walk

Riding the bikes downtown