People from Baton Rouge Who Support SU and Never attended SU are some of the most unintelligent people

The Founder

Man they asked this dude on the news what was he going to do this weekend this fool got on national tv and took his false teeth out and screamed:

I’m goin to de Sudden game at LS&U school. I ain’t neva been dere befo!!!!

SU please for all that is good stop allowing folks who did not attend SU to give interviews. I mean I’m cheering for y’all this weekend but damn!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man they asked this dude on the news what was he going to do this weekend this fool got on national tv and took his false teeth out and screamed:

I’m goin to de Sudden game at LS&U school. I ain’t neva been dere befo!!!!

SU please for all that is good stop allowing folks who did not attend SU to give interviews. I mean I’m cheering for y’all this weekend but damn!!!!
You think that's bad, you ought to check out some of the people in the Monroe and Shreveport communities who support GSU but did not attend GSU. I won't call them "unintelligible,"but I will call them uninformed.

You think that's bad, you ought to check out some of the people in the Monroe and Shreveport communities who support GSU but did not attend GSU. I won't call them "unintelligible,"but I will call them uninformed.

No comment!!!! LMAO!!!!!

Back