Peach State Classic site updates...(NICE!!!!)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Mighty
That's because they can't advertise until, I think, 3 or 4 weeks after the 100 Black Men's game. Ads have started in Jxn and greensboro as well as Mobile, Greenville, MS, Birmingham and other cities. You should here the local ads in about a week.

When this game was first annouce I didn't think it would be that big but it looks like now that both teams might be undefeated.

MACHIAVELLI, why u bring that up... you know they are going crazy on the 5th site.... about that one. lol THE MEAC Bands were offended. Some even brought up false advertisement. Funny to me.

It is not referring to either A&T nor the Boom....
They are referring to Southwest Dekalb H.S.

It looks like they may be referring to the colleges but they are not. That clip is like an image of bands and highlights and it just so happen that JSU pic came after that.

Go to the site and look at classic activities, you will see that there will be high school games that friday and on Sat, SWDekalb is performing pregame.

BESIDES THAT WAS NOT WHY I POSTED THIS SITE AND PEOPLE ARE TAKING IT AND RUNNING WITH IT>>
This post was not band related....

The world's largest marching band is an all-star band of H.S. students from around the world. They will play prior to the game. I think they have students from aas far away as South Africa in this band. Should be interesting to see.

Back