Peach State classic Fashion show at City Hall??

Media Guy

Is this true that the Celebrity Party/Fashion Show is at City Hall? Is that City Hall(Downtown) or City Hall East(Ponce De Leon). Hopefully, someone has that information. Getting in touch with the organizers is just like pulling teeth.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I did not make the press conference. I am getting conflicting reports on this Fashion Show. I can't find an official person that can give me the true story. I'm a media person and can't get a straight answer. I wonder what the general public thinks. I hope they get the word out before Saturday.

I think it's A&T backed. It ain't our party so I can't tell you nothin about and more importantly I ain't going. The Mayor's Chief of Staff is an A&T grad and I think he got the place for them. I just heard them mention it at one of the meetings that's how I knew it was City Hall East. After that I don't know. Sorry.

That should really be great. A fashion show at City Hall. I will be talking to an official on Friday. I hope he can give me some information.

I know some people are going to show up at City Hall Downtown. This really sucks for the Marketing staff.

Back