Peace, I will wish all SWAC teams success

That damned FB group is funny AF to me. They kill me when they get keyboard tough.

Yeah I kind of had to remind people that while they talk tough in that group, I actually travel so I have no problem meeting up with them and "discussing our issues" lol (if I post pics from games and they don't, they're keyboard warriors)

Y'all gonna' hafta' raise up offa' the Robin to my Batman. He was and still is my personal handcuff mechanism lol. "Hol' her Sarge!!! Hol' her!!!"

Last time I spoke to Sarge, he gave me explicit instructions on how to "get on the bus." Wish robber (RIP) was here to collaborate that story how I damned near made a 3rd exit on a chartered bus lol. 😂👀

Let’s start over. I am excited about the season for theSWAC Conference. JSU is the current favorite with a couple of teams poised to challenge them. I will wish all SWAC teams success unless they are playing FAMU. I am glad to be part of this blog and look forward to the season. Thanks 😊
Looking forward to returning to Florida. However, other than the football game it is a dull trip.

Back