Peace, I will wish all SWAC teams success

Rattler73

Let’s start over. I am excited about the season for theSWAC Conference. JSU is the current favorite with a couple of teams poised to challenge them. I will wish all SWAC teams success unless they are playing FAMU. I am glad to be part of this blog and look forward to the season. Thanks 😊

Let’s start over. I am excited about the season for theSWAC Conference. JSU is the current favorite with a couple of teams poised to challenge them. I will wish all SWAC teams success unless they are playing FAMU. I am glad to be part of this blog and look forward to the season. Thanks 😊
*Jag posters looking at this with they pistol behind their back*

*THEE posters looking at this with they pistol in front of them* lol

*Bulldog posters looking at this and finna' hike they leg up to pee*

*Bama St postets looking at this all discombulated and flying around aimlessly*

*Valley poster looking at this while putting the weed shake on the floor*

*PV posters looking at this and still pissed about our athl admin lack of leadership 😡*

Yeah man, this ain't the fbook group. We talk isht and keep it moving. Aint nobody trying to meet up and fight in real life (anymore atleast)
200.gif

Sarge told me once that he was going to kick my “HIGH YELLA NUPE ASS” at the GSU v. Alcorn game. I saw him with Kenn and I went up to him and he was like “I’m looking for DSN. Immo hurt that ninja.” Kenn walked off and left us both there. I told him that I saw DSN down in the pit at Robinson Stadium with NUPES. About 15 minutes later I saw him down there talking to the NUPES.

Sarge told me once that he was going to kick my “HIGH YELLA NUPE ASS” at the GSU v. Alcorn game. I saw him with Kenn and I went up to him and he was like “I’m looking for DSN. Immo hurt that ninja.” Kenn walked off and left us both there. I told him that I saw DSN down in the pit at Robinson Stadium with NUPES. About 15 minutes later I saw him down there talking to the NUPES.
So, that's why you changed your name to Founder? You was afraid of Sarge? lol just messing with you GramFam.

Bruh. I'm rolling. I can picture this in my head.

A** Wh**Pings don't expire.

Let me see you and Sarge in the same place. I'm gonna point u out! LOL

Man this smack stuff is all for fun. I been telling Beans to go kcuf himself for over two decades. I think he did it once and had to retire soon after. LMAO!!!!!!!
It's my turn to tell Beans that next year when they roll back on our schedule, you can have him this year

Back