Pat O's, Bayou Classic Round-up

D-NICE

Retired Milkman
Just giving TSPN old timers a reminder, and the new folk the invite. Pat O'brien's next Friday night, approx 11:30 pm - Midnight.

I know it's a week early, but I'm heading to New Orleans this Friday night, and I wanted to post before I forgot.

Don Tiger, SUper Jag 96, and LaCumba let's keep the Hurricane's under control this year. :D :idea: :sleeping: :dizzy: :vomit: :wavey:

Beans if you coming, keep your grubby hands off of my pictures. :D

Tara if you coming, leave the stalkers on Canal Street. Big Suge won't be with me this year to run anybody off.

Sweet Nupe holla at a brother if you pulling out the American Express Card playing big baller again.

GSUpe, try not to oversleep this year lil wodie, you got some splainin to do.

SOG, have your excuses ready before you hit the door.

See Y'all there.

NICE

D~, I'm trying to be at Pat O's Friday night, but it's too soon to tell. I'll be heading to Baton Rouge on next Wednesday a.m.

Me and my two sisters plan on being there. I will be leaving Houston on Tuesday or Wednesday next week to New Iberia. Leaving New Iberia to New Orleans on Friday. Sisters from Atlanta are leaving early Friday morning.

Look for the 3 of us

D-NICE said:
NICE
Dayum you Nice!! :mad:

BTW - I just got your VM today...don't know how I missed the call, but yes I did get it...THANK YOU DAWG! :tup:

Okay,

I was given orders to change my rest schedule and make it to Pat O's. I'm leaving for New Orleans on next Tuesday. Hopefully, I can stay up and make it to Pat O's by 10PM on Friday night. Looking forward to meeting y'all.

D-NICE said:
Just giving TSPN old timers a reminder, and the new folk the invite. Pat O'brien's next Friday night, approx 11:30 pm - Midnight.

I know it's a week early, but I'm heading to New Orleans this Friday night, and I wanted to post before I forgot.

Don Tiger, SUper Jag 96, and LaCumba let's keep the Hurricane's under control this year. :D :idea: :sleeping: :dizzy: :vomit: :wavey:

Beans if you coming, keep your grubby hands off of my pictures. :D

Tara if you coming, leave the stalkers on Canal Street. Big Suge won't be with me this year to run anybody off.

Sweet Nupe holla at a brother if you pulling out the American Express Card playing big baller again.

GSUpe, try not to oversleep this year lil wodie, you got some splainin to do.

See Y'all there.

NICE

How u forget about Big Dog, you fired. LOL

D-NICE said:
...Don Tiger, SUperJag96, and LaCumba let's keep the Hurricane's under control this year. :D :idea: :sleeping: :dizzy: :vomit:...

What you talkin' bout Willis !?!...LOL
10_7_2.gif
10_7_3.gif
10_7_6.gif

Ol' Jax might make a cameo up in dere... I'll be the one drinking water with lemons.(New Orleans water, need I say more)

If we can get some to watch the young un's, Mrs. Jax will be with me. :swink:

nut11thward, come on Big Dogg? You know I told you to come out last year, and you got caught up. In any case, your arse know now, so you should plan accordingly. See you next week, cuz Friday is looking kinda rough on a brother. Help me pray pottna. :D

Oh, if you talk to lcurry87, tell him, and the wife to bring their arse's out too.

NICE

D-NICE said:

Will you guys ever let me live that down man....SHEESH !!!

I'll be in the house. Of SOUND MIND and BODY this year. How drunk I get will be dependent on you Yella's. Ya'll buying my drinks for me 'CAUSE I'M RICK JAMES **#$(*@ !

Look forward to meeting the newbies and getting a good look at the oldies so I can remember what ya'll look like this time :D

JagDiva, JagCynic...... WATCH OUT DERE NA'

I'll be there at around 11:30 right after the battle of the bands. Nothing like socializing before the big game on Sat.

I wish I could join y'all. Earlier today, I was thinking of taking a ride to Houma on Friday morning. It would be nothing to get a sitter and skip down to Pat O's to have a drink with the crew!

I hope y'all have a good time. I might try to do dat dere! :spin:

I hate I missed ya'll. My brother (SU Grad) and my lil' nephews asked me to stay in Lafayette Friday night to watch my Alma Mater (Northside High) win it's quarterfinal playoff game against Bastrop !!!

BTW,

TBCWSS (The Bayou Classic WAS so sweet)

Back