Pastor Keeps It Real

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Real is relative in regards to this sermon. I get where he is going I think he lost his map somewhere along the way.

JSU*Toi said:
Real is relative in regards to this sermon. I get where he is going I think he lost his map somewhere along the way.
My own theology tells me what he was preaching was fine. However every church congregation is not on the same level spiritually (some can easily take what he is saying some can't). So wherever he was preaching, I'm sure most of the folks could handle him as he kept this real as a can be. :angel2:

BulldogM.Ed.23 said:
My own theology tells me what he was preaching was fine. However every church congregation is not on the same level spiritually (some can easily take what he is saying some can't). So wherever he was preaching, I'm sure most of the folks could handle him as he kept this real as a can be. :angel2:

The content was right on. I have said the same things in messages before just using less edge in the timbre of my voice. I want the audience to know that I do understand that I am trying to be sensitive in my description while keeping it vivid.

This best explains how I feel about this topic, taken from the Prayer Board:

Dr H.. said:
Listen, God will condemn the preacher, deacon, elders and entire congregation, for failing to address ?sin? as a whole.

Personally, I am sick and tired of ?so-called Christians? attacking those that practice homosexuality or lesbians, when they are ignoring ?sin? as a cancer in the church. Any preacher or ?so-called Christian? worth anything, will stop preaching and focusing solely on homosexuals and lesbians and start doing what God called us to do, that is to get off our lazy butts and start saving souls and spreading the gospel, Thus The Great Commission.

And that hold true, for everyone that calls him or herself ?A Christian?. Sometimes we act, as ?certain? sin?s are the only sin in the world.

Back