Part II

This will be part 2 of that streak you ended last year. This whipping we give Penut Butta will start another streak that your kids won't see end until they're in college.

They have NO clue!

Peanut Butta

Your chances for a decent season ENDS Saturday!

It won't even be close!
Got Bread?

Your chance for a terrible season started last Saturday and will continue this Saturday.

You know that running game you can't stop, guess what, we now have a passing game too!!!!

SU,

Is your season going to be over early again?

PB... A word to the wise....gaurd your buses

How can the word 'almost' be used when talking about football. You either did or you didn't. Since you asked, that means Valley didn't stop the running game, HOWEVER they did a better job than SU did last year.

Put somebody on Bradley, he's a 7'0 high jumper and can catch any pass within 100 yards of him. Along with, of course, trying to stop the running game!!!

You can't run if you're playing from behind. If your defense can't stop us, it'll be all over from there. BTW, there's no defense in the SWAC that can stop our offense with Levy as the starter. Ask AAMU, TSU and GSU (the best defenses last year).

Jaglife:
As good as you wish Su was this year,man yall in trouble.The only hope you have will be given to you by the refs and once we score early and often even they won't be able to help.Sorry but PB is fo real.BTW,don't think that Valley is the weak sister of the SWAC as recent history has shown.They are not top notch but they do come to play.Nevertheless we will win 33-19

I'm inclined to believe UAPB on this one. They held Valley to 81 yards of total offense, which is an impressive figure regardless of the opponent. By all accounts their QB was pretty accurate as well. Only time will tell if he's legit. Southern would be wise not to assume a win just because they're at home.

Ain't This Some Shti..........

Peanut Butta finally wins one against SU, and now they think their the Shti.

Sperm, Frat don't get you hopes up. Peanut Butta will be back to the same ole, same ole after Saturday.

ugh Da Sperm...I asked you a question homey.

do you have some jelli to go with that peanut butter?

:p

UUUUUUUuuuuuuu
AAAAAAAaaaaaaaa

PPPPPPPpppppppp
BBBBBBBbbbbbbbb

I love my UA
I love my PB

UAPB BY 10

17 - 7

And I'm giving you a touchdown!!!!

Be satisfied!!!

As I recall, EACH time PB comes to SU, we give you guys a BIG scare!!! Remember the triple overtime, remember!!! That was when we were NEW to the SWAC. Its different now.

BTW, the SU beatdown party will be at my house for you D'Towners....

Originally posted by philharmonic
I'll be there!!!

With a side order of Grambling! Opps I mean Slaw!!!

MANE YOU NEED 2 STOP!!! :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof:

FOR DEM' JAGS.....LIKE MY MAN SAID, LOOK AT OUR PRIOR HISTORY. WE'VE COME SO CLOSE TO BEATING YA'LL SO MANY TIMES THAT LAST YEAR WAS LONG OVERDUE.......OUR RUNNING GAME IS TIGHT WE HAVE SOME GOOD PASSING.....I THINK THE GAME WILL BE DETERMINED BY WHICH SCHOOL HAS THE BETTER DEFENSE THAT DAY....LIKE I SAID IN THE OTHER POST LET'S JUST HOPE THAT THE BLIND ARSE SU ALUMNI REFS DON'T GET ASSIGNED TO MUMFORD THIS WEEKEND.....

MY PICK:
UAPB-28 SU 24

:)D FACE IT SU.....WE'RE NOT A SECOND-TIER TEAM....THE GOLDEN LIONS ARE AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN A FORCE TO RECKON WITH....)

I'm here

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
TBJ,

Can you teach me how to play hide n seek? Bring Bg along too.

PB by seven.

Been on the board since Tuesday when I returned from B.R. I don't back down from a fight. You know that. Still have tricks in my bag for you Kitties, just waiting for one of you all to open the door. So watch what you say b/c I'm listening. See you in Nov.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back