PANTHRO, GET YO ARSE IN HUR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
I'm tired of folks asking this question, and you not answering! Now, for the TRILLIONTH time ...

What in THE HEYAL is a SCRIMMA GOAT?!

Answer up! :mad:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Y'all gonna' hafta' talk <b>directly</b> to either my counselors SeeeingSpots/robber, spiritual advisor docmump, my psychologist c-diddy, or my sex therapist DTow, errrr, SU's Finest. :D

lol I ain't answering....... jack! :|

Carry on. :)

LOL!!! That's my man.........

:topic:

Can I be your public relations guy?? (L Nawl, not them type of relations mane!)

Bengal E said:
LOL!!! That's my man.........

:topic:

Can I be your public relations guy?? (L Nawl, not them type of relations mane!)

Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll-reddy!!!! :D :tup:

And, I'd like to add... that y'all can defer questions to my <b>official</b> graphics ar-teast Maka or my <b>official</b> confidant JSTUS. :| ~snicker~

Oh NO sir. :smh: I am not your confidant. I AM THE PROSECUTOR and I demand an answer rite NOW. :lecture: There is no such thing as a "priviledge".

GET TO TYPING. :angry: :winkgrin:

food-smiley-007.gif
Well P~ we's waitin....

Oh yeah... I'mma need an <b>official</b> biographer who can detail the evolution of Panthro and his evolution and separation from "PISON!". :winkgrin:

Now, on to the answer since my "staff" :rolleyes: wudn't answer. :rolleyes:

I'mma start this sermon so y'all follow da' Panthro and say "yay-man" when required and I'mma set it off up in hur! :uhoh:

*breathing heavily*
<b>SCRIMMA GOAT</b>. What is a....<b>SCRIMMA GOAT?</b>
*wiping sweat from forehead*
Using the laws and my mastery of the King's Englais, the word "scrimma" appears to be an adjective. :confused: Goat, seems to be da' noun... the object, if you will, of "scrimma."
*getting my rhythm down while pacing back and forth*
<i>
now, now, now.... myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Harbrace College Handbook edition 1984 told me..... *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> thaaaaaaatttt an ad-juck-teev is... *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> a modifier of nouns and pronouns and can *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> be used at any time one deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesires to "describe" a noun or pronoun. :|
</i>
*staring in the TSPN congregation*
<i>
now, now, nowwwwwwwww.... rraaaaaaa, what did you jest say there brotha' Panthro?.... :confused:
</i>
*wiping more sweat from forehead*
<i>
I just seeeeeeeeeeed all of that to say... *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> that! *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> if yo' life ain't right.... *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> you need ta'..... *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> get on your.... :confused:
Woops! My bad... Wrong sermon. :confused:
</i>
<i>
Here we go.... I just seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed all of that to say... *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> That! *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> if you look @ that <b>SCRIMMA GOAT</b>... *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> EYE 2 EYE... *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> and that <b>SCRIMMA GOAT</b> *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> don't blink an EYE.... *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> HEEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!! *fanning napkin towards TSPN congregation* *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> you'd looooooooooooooooooooooooook....
I SAY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK @ that <b>SCRIMMA GOAT!</b>.... A GOOD LOOKING <b>SCRIMMA GOAT</b>.... *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> A MAAAAD <b>SCRIMMA GOAT</b>.... A TRIFLING <b>SCRIMMA GOAT</b>.... *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> A POWWWAAA-FUL <b>SCRIMMA GOAT</b> A LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVLY <b>SCRIMMA GOAT</b>... *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> :|
</i>
*staring in the TSPN congregation*
<i>
OR!!! *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> it could be.. *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> a 2 lettered noun of sorts *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> check this out *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> "I'm MADDER than a SCRIMMA GOAT in heat!" *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> "You look like..... an UGLY SCRIMMA GOAT" *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> "I got'cha SCRIMMA GOAT! RIGHT CHERE IN MY BACK POCKET! :mad:" *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> "Hotter than SCRIMMA GOAT PU...." errrr :xeye: *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> wrong sermon.... one mo' gin! :mad:
SCRIMMA GOAT. What is it? Is it a black GOAT? Noooooooo.... Is it a white GOAT? Nooooo... Is it a weak GOAT? Nooooooo.... Is it a strong GOAT? Nooooo.... :|
</i>
*staring one last time @ the TSPN congregation*
<i>
SCRIMMA GOAT. What is it?????? :|
It's a GOAT that is SCRIMMA. *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> A SCRIMMA GOAT knows no boundaries... *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> A SCRIMMA GOAT knows no limits! *huffing* <b>*Mnah!*</b> A SCRIMMA GOAT I SAY!!!!
</i>
*shouting and singing*
<i>
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY NAH!!!! CAN I GET A WITNESSSSSSSS UP IN HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR???

</i>
Carry on. My people will be by shortly w/ the collection plate. :D

*staring @ all of the sistahs walking down to "give" in dem dresses...:) *

AAMU Big Dawg said:
CD's and DVD's of this sermon are on sell in the Lobby. Please have the correct change.

Financial advisor Big Dawg in the heezy. :winkgrin: lol

Do that thang boi! You know you gets 3% of the take + salary. :confused: :uhoh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I don't know what a Scrimma Goat is, but I know what a "Double bagger" is.

A Double Bagger is a woman so ugly that not only do you put a paper Bag on her head before you hit it; you also put one over yours so you still won't have to look at her if she takes hers off.

:jump:

Makaho 2.0 said:
I don't know what a Scrimma Goat is, but I know what a "Double bagger" is.

A Double Bagger is a woman so ugly that not only do you put a paper Bag on her head before you hit it; you also put one over yours so you still won't have to look at her if she takes hers off.

:jump:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have just DIED!!!!!!!

Hell, I'm just seeking clarification! Is it a freak, or a woman with no "boundaries," or something? No one feels like reading all that vitriole, CLOWN!!

TBJ, brah, BengalE gonna' hafta' brang u up to speed mane.

*HITTING NITER ON THE FOREHEAD FOR SMARTING OFF! :mad: * :slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back