"Over 30,000 Tickets Sold For SWAC Championship..."

All NT did was take a snap shot of tickets. LOL. We all know everybody will go get the cheaper tickets first. You do realize how big Reliant is don't you? Like I said we will see tomorrow. I was up there taking care of our suite business today and talk to the folks who really know what is going down. Ain't like NT put in a search for big blocks of tickets. Those 50 yard line tickets damn near as much as what we paying per ticket for the suite. BB, I can't believe you bought into NT's sly way of trying to redirect smack at SU. We gone be there. Trust me on that. We will see tomorrow who shows up. I expect a great crowd from both. But I do expect SU to outnumber JSU folks. IJS.

On jSU side lol. SU side beeeeennnnnn wiped out.

JR.... nobody is questioning that SU is going to be there bruh.. JSU and SU have the biggest fan bases in the conference. Everyone knows that. Your TSPNers said yall's side was completely sold out. lol. I was just letting them know that I magically found several
seats (pardon the pun) on SU's side. See yall in a few man! It's going to be a great SCG day!

Last edited:
All NT did was take a snap shot of tickets. LOL. We all know everybody will go get the cheaper tickets first. You do realize how big Reliant is don't you? Like I said we will see tomorrow. I was up there taking care of our suite business today and talk to the folks who really know what is going down. Ain't like NT put in a search for big blocks of tickets. Those 50 yard line tickets damn near as much as what we paying per ticket for the suite. BB, I can't believe you bought into NT's sly way of trying to redirect smack at SU. We gone be there. Trust me on that. We will see tomorrow who shows up. I expect a great crowd from both. But I do expect SU to outnumber JSU folks. IJS.
JR, don't follow the lies man. Don't do it. Rebuke him and watch him flee.

Back