Oust FAMU from the SWAC. Nothing country about dem muthafuggas...

Lenard

Chittlins' over rice?! What in the entire fugggggggggggggggggggggg????????????? :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek:

Y'all gotta' go. I thought we could have another A&M Classic w/ you folk but hell to the naw! Chittlin's over rice?! Naw man!

Our A&M brethren and sisteren in north Alabama don't do shat like this. We have enough white folk in the SWAC as it is *staring @ Baton Rouge lol*. smh

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3BvJASAndg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Chittlins' over rice?! What in the entire fugggggggggggggggggggggg????????????? :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek:

Y'all gotta' go. I thought we could have another A&M Classic w/ you folk but hell to the naw! Chittlin's over rice?! Naw man!

Our A&M brethren and sisteren in north Alabama don't do shat like this. We have enough white folk in the SWAC as it is *staring @ Baton Rouge lol*. smh

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3BvJASAndg
Chittlins & Red Dot Lousiana hot sauce is a popular selection in this locale...Bewildered that would be correct! my rural brother in agriculture & mechanicalism lmao this Famuite is going against a code of ethics.

Last edited:
I always was told when food is swallowed it going to the stomach and next stop is the chit lings until discharge. Hams, porkchops, bacon, pig tails, pig feet and hog head cheese are the result of chit lings making other pork good. However, chit ling is not pork, but the other products are ham, pork and etc.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
@Herbert77060 you sir are about skating on thin ice to getting your east texas country card revoked sir. You had better fess up in here regarding your encounter with chittlins bruh.
Never ate them....my great aunt and uncle did. I don't remember my mother ever cooking them. I did not eat those days chitterlings were cooked which was mainly New Years Day if memory serves me correctly.

Never ate them....my great aunt and uncle did. I don't remember my mother ever cooking them. I did not eat those days chitterlings were cooked which was mainly New Years Day if memory serves me correctly.

Lawd have mercy... :(

Herb, FAMU rice over chittlins, Found... y'all gotta' go. This is a right of passage in the SWAC and y'all don't pass. smh

BCU, y'all funky asses is on the clock. Let me find out y'all wannabe bougie asses having meals catered for pre-game tailgates hear?!

Back