Other Game Scores from around the country: Week 7

A&T 21
FAMU 13
Just over 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter

Rattlers have the ball...we dropped a TD pass earlier

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I will admit. I picked the Dawgs to win before the season started. Frankly, I picked them this week to win, but it is just the second quarter.

I have to give the Rattlers a lot of credit for some of the wins they pulled out this season.

Georgia 0
LSU 16
Second quarter

Northwestern 34
Nebraska 31

The Scott Frost era is winless after six games.

And speaking of Frost ...

Memphis 30
UCF 24
3rd

UCF pulled out the win. Memphis gets a fall start. Then on the next play, the quarterback is rushed. He gets off a pass, but the defensive back tripped up the receiver before he could get out of bounds.

Scott Frost has to be sick. There was a time when Nebraska was good enough to beat Northwestern 65-0, and Northwestern was bad enough to lose 65-0.

UCF 31
Memphis 30
Final

It was wide right at the end of regulation.

Washington 24
Oregon 24
Overtime

I would have love to listen to Larry Munson, Loren Smith and others call this game. I hope for Kirby Smart's case that UGA fans do not lose their minds and call for his firing.

Georgia 16
LSU 36
Final

Pittsburgh 14
Notre Dame 19
Final

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The SEC East is going to be a wild one this season.

Florida 6-1
Georgia 6-1
Kentucky 5-1

Georgia still has to play Florida (rivalry game in Jacksonville), at Kentucky, and Auburn. Before the season started, very few would have predicted that Florida and Kentucky could challenge Georgia for the East title, but here we are. Mullen has Florida's offense looking better each week.

I know LSU fans have that Bama game circled, but they better not sleep on Miss. State and A&M.

I am not a Georgia fan, but surely they are not that stupid. LOL!! But let me tell you, the Auburn folks are about to tar and feather Gus Malzahn.
Can't really blame them, got beat at home by a horrible Tennessee. Have 3 losses already with UGA, Bama, and Texas A&M still on the schedule.

I think everybody better come ready to play every weekend. Hell, Vanderbilt gave Florida a run for their money.
They nearly beat Notre Dame on the road earlier this season, they have talent, just not the depth to compete a full season in the SEC. Florida dominated every facet of the game (ran 92 plays and had nearly 600 yards of offense), but kept gifting Vanderbilt with turnovers. Once that stopped, Florida caught up and blew past them in the 2nd half.

Back