Oracle Certification

Dr. Phreeze

It is I...Yes it is...
I am currently taking an Oracle 10g Database Administration Workshop I at an Oracle site in Northern VA. After I finish taking all the classes this week, I will be studying for the exam. I hope I pass the test. Pray for me everyone.

What is the average salary of an Oracle Certified Database Administrator make?

Dr. Freeze said:
I am currently taking an Oracle 10g Database Administration Workshop I at an Oracle site in Northern VA. After I finish taking all the classes this week, I will be studying for the exam. I hope I pass the test. Pray for me everyone.

Go look ya dayum self!

Dr. Freeze said:

Dr. Freeze, I'm a consultant who implements Oracle E Business Solutions for Large Companies and what I see as far as salaries can range from 70K to six-figures as a Oracle DBA. But, you will compete with alot of Indians from India. Also, there isn't a lot of companies on 10g yet, so it will be hard to get working experience. But, I encourge you to pass the test, because it will be worth dollars in your pocket.

Prayers up for my lil homie! Do yo thang so you can make that $$$,$$$ and treat us to drinks when we go home for the holidays, football season, etc. lol :wavey:

I wish you the best on the test Dr. Freeze! Make that paper, stack them chips, make that moola, don't take a wooden nickle,well you get the picture!

Back