Oprah - Monday's show

Olde Hornet

If you have any woman in your life (friend or family) that is in an abusive relationship - please have them watch Oprah today. Women need to learn that you "CANT FIX A MAN". The first time any man hits you or threatens your life – you leave!

To bad the husband of the lady on today’s show did not get the death penalty. :redhot::redhot::redhot:

As Dr. Angelou says that when people show you who they are, believe them the first time.

Olde Hornet said:
If you have any woman in your life (friend or family) that is in an abusive relationship - please have them watch Oprah today. Women need to learn that you "CANT FIX A MAN". The first time any man hits you or threatens your life ? you leave!

To bad the husband of the lady on today?s show did not get the death penalty. :redhot::redhot::redhot:

As Dr. Angelou says that when people show you who they are, believe them the first time.

Yes she did baby.

I pray that someone I love dearly watched/watches this show today. Dammit! :smh:

Olde Hornet said:
If you have any woman in your life (friend or family) that is in an abusive relationship - please have them watch Oprah today. Women need to learn that you "CANT FIX A MAN". The first time any man hits you or threatens your life ? you leave!

To bad the husband of the lady on today?s show did not get the death penalty. :redhot::redhot::redhot:

oh, is this what she's speaking on today...it's a whole lotta mofos need to be tuned in to this particular show. :nod:

and Olde Hornet, you shole is right. :tup:

J4J said:
I tape O every day. God rest the soul of a man who can bring harm to the one he "loves".

I don't have any sympathy for a man that beats/kills his wife. I don't want his soul to rest, I want him to burn in hell.

Back