Opening a Small Business

You sell all that, G~? I need to holla at you soon. :nod:
I just go and pick out my merchandise, whatever I want, from season to season. I'm like a Macy's, purse and accessories department but much smaller, more unique, and very personable. I don't have a website, yet, but I am working on a blog. Blogs are a good way to reach new markets...for little or nothing.

I just go and pick out my merchandise, whatever I want, from season to season. I'm like a Macy's, purse and accessories department but much smaller, more unique, and very personable. I don't have a website, yet, but I am working on a blog. Blogs are a good way to reach new markets...for little or nothing.
:tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

that's the angle i want to come from. i personally hate shopping over the internet(cause i like the going shopping vibe), and i see a lot more things i like on the net that are not in stores, that's what i want to showcase. i also prefer the boutique shopping because most of the time i'm purchasing the only one in the store. i'm always picking out clothes for other people, putting together stuff so i'm like why not make some money off of it! :lol:

i didn't get a chance to read over all the links, but i'm fa sho gonna sit down this weekend and start reading it all. thanks again everyone.

Back