Only in Texas!!!

JAG89

THE NEW AMERICA'S TEAM
Before Reagan, they had mental health institutions for people like this to get the proper mental health treatment. But after Reagan gutted the country's mental health budget, all they can do now is shoot them or take them to jail. Ironically, Reagan suffered and died of a mental health disease Too Sad!!!

Last edited:
Looks like the woman I saw in the middle of 1960 a few years ago cutting across and intersection in the middle of the street.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It's not just Texas. It's all over the country. Not long ago, I had a high school classmate who was arrested for flashing her boobs at people as they drove by. People like that don't need to be in a jail, they need mental health treatment, but Reagan's crazy acts have left the country in a serious dilemma when it comes to mental health issues. Now there's a crazy person who needs mental health treatment occupying the WH.

Not long ago, I had a high school classmate who was arrested for flashing her boobs at people as they drove by.

Hey man you goin have every hoe on the streets trying to get a "crazy check." Next thing you know paid pu$$y would be a thing of the past. LOL

Hey man you goin have every hoe on the streets trying to get a "crazy check." Next thing you know paid pu$$y would be a thing of the past. LOL

Maybe so, but they would be labelled as crazy, which would keep most men away from them. Plus, I would rather give women who are playing crazy a crazy check instead of letting those who are really crazy go completely unchecked due to lack of funds. Reagan has uncorked that crazy genie, which won't be easy getting back into its bottle.

Back