One Year Later -----Chapter Two of the "Week Later Theory"

Tigerpride

THE Logical ONE
This expecially goes out the Mighty Hornet.

You see, the theory says that if you f*c* with JSU, yo arse is grass. JSU is never down two years in a row so you know the time has come to whip some tail. Alabama State, you are the first team that Kent has to exact revenge upon. Yes, one week later last year and he would have waxed you in Mobile. I know you don't believe it but you will see Exibit A on Saturday. You will see the greatest QB your team will ever face. At least AAMU has something to call a defense but I look for Kent to score 60 again this week. Not only do we owe ASU, but we owe LC.

There is nothing your defense will be able to do to stop the greatest QB and WR's in 1-AA. I am sure that d-line is still weak as water so get ready for Counselor. This one won't be pretty.

This arse whipping has been a year in the making. Tell Kennedy to bring a pen and paper (if he knows what that is). He might learn something Saturday night.

This beating will make you forget all about last year.

This topic is hilarious!!!!

TP,
If you're foolish enough to believe that jsue will score 60, then you are sadder than I thought!!!

jsue can not solve the HOBO offense!!!!! Lowly Howard had 300 yards on you and Valley scored 3 straight TDs on your 1st team defense!!! Just what do you think gon happen when you see a real offense?????? :eek: :eek: :eek:
When we start tossing it all over Confederate Stadium, you just might get a clue then.

btw, we gon run it too!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Yall arse is toast!!!!!

Originally posted by Tigerpride
You see, the theory says that if you f*c* with JSU, yo arse is grass. JSU is never down two years in a row so you know the time has come to whip some tail. Alabama State, you are the first team that Kent has to exact revenge upon. Yes, one week later last year and he would have waxed you in Mobile. I know you don't believe it but you will see Exibit A on Saturday. You will see the greatest QB your team will ever face. At least AAMU has something to call a defense but I look for Kent to score 60 again this week. Not only do we owe ASU, but we owe LC.

There is nothing your defense will be able to do to stop the greatest QB and WR's in 1-AA. I am sure that d-line is still weak as water so get ready for Counselor. This one won't be pretty.

This arse whipping has been a year in the making. Tell Kennedy to bring a pen and paper (if he knows what that is). He might learn something Saturday night.

This beating will make you forget all about last year.

<font size=6>TP,
PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!!!!</FONT>

On second thought, don't explain,

Just admit

that we own yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply put, we are better than you!!!!

Admit it, deal with it, and live with it!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure it hurts, but heyyyy......

But MH, they woulda won if if if if......:D

Smack Us Now!!!
Worship Us Later!!!</font></h5>

Back