Omega Psi Phi 75th Grand Conclave in Birmingham, AL

Hats off to the Beta Eta (U. of Alabama) Bruhs. The Beta Eta Bruhs set-owt chicken, brew, and libations for 24 hours straight at Legion Field. They never ran short of anything. I have never seen anything like that before at any Conclave I've been to. They had a house close to the field that they used as a warehouse for cold beer, ice, and preparing chicken. There was nothing in the garage of the house but large, old deep freezers, kegs, and large party tables used to prep chicken... B'ham Conclave was OWT!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hats off to the Beta Eta (U. of Alabama) Bruhs. The Beta Eta Bruhs set-owt chicken, brew, and libations for 24 hours straight at Legion Field. They never ran short of anything. I have never seen anything like that before at any Conclave I've been to. They had a house close to the field that they used as a warehouse for cold beer, ice, and preparing chicken. There was nothing in the garage of the house but large, old deep freezers, kegs, and large party tables used to prep chicken... B'ham Conclave was OWT!

ROO to the good Bruhz, Clave was pretty owt! Just getting back to BR, going to Houston tomorrow or the next day'. Wish I would have gotten a chance to meet some of you bruhz. Of course I saw Zock , thanks again dog for the hospitality in New Orleans, Essence was ALL THAT too! I can go back to work refreshed now after this 2 and a half week road trip.

ROO to the good Bruhz, Clave was pretty owt! Just getting back to BR, going to Houston tomorrow or the next day'. Wish I would have gotten a chance to meet some of you bruhz. Of course I saw Zock , thanks again dog for the hospitality in New Orleans, Essence was ALL THAT too! I can go back to work refreshed now after this 2 and a half week road trip.

No problem Dawg. F.I.E.T.T.S!
ROOOO!!

The real Clave didn't start until Monday morning. I went to Legion Field Friday, I knew Saturday would be too crazy. Psi Kappa Kappa and NE had a nice set-out. Sonny you disappeared bruh.

The real Clave didn't start until Monday morning. I went to Legion Field Friday, I knew Saturday would be too crazy. Psi Kappa Kappa and NE had a nice set-out. Sonny you disappeared bruh.

Team, I had to get on the Road bruh.
How was Monday?

Glad to hear that the bruhs had a great time and all of you returned home safe... I pray for Traveling Grace to all the Bruhs enroute back to their homes and families.

Team, hit me on PM. Are you talking about Friday or Saturday?

Please tell me you saw the whole "PLEDGE" incident. :(

Met alot of your chapter Bruhz from MVSU. They were really OWT.

who on here is from Beta Theta/Beta Rho????

And who from MVSU did you meet????

who on here is from Beta Theta/Beta Rho????

And who from MVSU did you meet????

a lot of younger Bruhz, like 01s and down. I dont remember their names.
They had Frat shirts on with "MVSU" on the back. They were Beta Theta I believe.

a lot of younger Bruhz, like 01s and down. I dont remember their names.
They had Frat shirts on with "MVSU" on the back. They were Beta Theta I believe.

I C...

We had over 40 representing from Beta Theta; but me an 2 of my LB's from 88 were there also celebrating our 20th all over again.

On another note congrats to OGG "International Chapter of the Year"..

I C...

We had over 40 representing from Beta Theta; but me an 2 of my LB's from 88 were there also celebrating our 20th all over again.

On another note congrats to OGG "International Chapter of the Year"..

Where is OGG?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

....I got a cousin in that chapter.

He told me they were walkin' around with a purple & gold manequin; hunchin' it. lol

Yall aint gone post know pictures?

"Snake"

I C...

On another note congrats to OGG "International Chapter of the Year"...

No duh? That's what's up! :tup:

Back