Omarosa on 'Girlfriends' tonight....

SLT

She will make an appearance on 'Girlfriends' tonight.

I believe Omarosa had a plan to be a ***** in order to get her foot in the door for show business.

Her name is one that you will never forget!

She played a butch who thought Jone was stealing her girlfriend. I hope she becomes a regular on the show.

That was hilarious! And when Joan was on that plane and couldn't get by the fat man! :lmao:

I saw a glimpse of this last night....did anyone watch the new show w/Boris Kodjoe and his real-life wife, Nicole Ari Parker? I thought the show was just ok.

SU's Finest '93 said:
I saw a glimpse of this last night....did anyone watch the new show w/Boris Kodjoe and his real-life wife, Nicole Ari Parker? I thought the show was just ok.
Yea, They arent maried yet, But the show wasn't that good to me.

SU's Finest '93 said:

I fell asleep on it.

SU's Finest '93 said:

i don't like the direction the show is going......nicole may come off as a nut-case.

SU's Finest '93 said:
I tried to like it but comedy just isn't for either of them.

I saw the 'Second Time Around' show the first nite and I, too, kinda snoozed on it. However, I saw it again last nite and was able to watch the whole show attentively and had a better feel. I'm thinking that once their {Jackson and Ryan, i.e., Boris and Nicole} personalities are stamped with the viewers, the show will be more appealing. We look at them and they have romantic comedy movies written all over them so to see them doing something slightly different, it might just take a sec to warm us (the viewers) up to that. The show last nite was kinda funny. I see that they have made Nicole A.P.'s character a hippie type chic, free-spirited...totally different from roles we've seen her in so far. I think they'll stay afloat, appealing to married couples especially.
Girlfriends is my fave. That Joan, William and Toni keep me rolling! I can't help but compare the old Toni to the new Toni. I like the old Toni. Her character was HILARIOUS!!!....superficial, yet, hilarious.

Oh, noooo, not a new Toni. Same Toni. (Jill Marie Jones, I think that's her name) It's just that her character has changed a lot from Toni Toni. Remember Toni was soooooo so uncannily superficial and cutting? It was ridiculous, but it was really funny. Now, hmmm, I don't know, it's nothing really about her character that stands out. She even dresses different, which is no biggie, I just noticed the way they've shifted the characters. I see it big time considering Girlfriends is running in syndication so I'm able to see the differences. Joan is the only one that has kinda remained consistent, yet, not boring. Maya's character has grown a little and that's cool. Lynn....still weird but also totally different from the Lynn persona they started with. I know that people change and change is great, but also, for this show, I believe their awkward differences is what kept the storyline so funny and interesting. This still is my favorite show.

ThaQuiet1 said:
I saw the 'Second Time Around' show the first nite and I, too, kinda snoozed on it. However, I saw it again last nite and was able to watch the whole show attentively and had a better feel. I'm thinking that once their {Jackson and Ryan, i.e., Boris and Nicole} personalities are stamped with the viewers, the show will be more appealing. We look at them and they have romantic comedy movies written all over them so to see them doing something slightly different, it might just take a sec to warm us (the viewers) up to that. The show last nite was kinda funny. I see that they have made Nicole A.P.'s character a hippie type chic, free-spirited...totally different from roles we've seen her in so far. I think they'll stay afloat, appealing to married couples especially.
Girlfriends is my fave. That Joan, William and Toni keep me rolling! I can't help but compare the old Toni to the new Toni. I like the old Toni. Her character was HILARIOUS!!!....superficial, yet, hilarious.

I AGREE! Usually the very episode on comedies lean toward the lame and corny. But if you watch the next 4 or 5 shows, you see the development of the characters and they aren't so 1-dimensional anymore. Boris and Nicole are okay...IT'S HIS BROTHA AND HIS SNOOTY SISTA THAT ARE THE FUNNY ONES. I predict they will be the scene and show stealers on this one.

LOVE GIRLFRIENDS - they are straightup FOOLS! I love the OLD Toni. The new Toni is probably a little more real, but, it's still cool. And my girl Maya... "OH HELL NO!" She is NUTS! She would not leave The Rev. Al Sharpton alone.

Back