Ole Miss self imposes postseason ban for 2017

JR snitched on them

"snicker"

Seriously, if I had enough dirt on them mofos, they would get the death penalty. I would have to go to witness protection program and never be able to enter my home state again. LOL.

That's why I am pissed General Sherman did not burn that beyotch to the ground back in the day.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ss-coach-hugh-freeze-ncaa-sanctions/98276234/

Too late to cry now Hugh. Oh well. Happiest man in Ms is Dan Mullen. It would be me but I don't live there no more. So Dan will have to soak up all the glee and happiness for me.

And another thing, the NCAA should mandate they will be known as the University of Mississippi from hence forward and never to be referred to as Ole Piss err Ole Miss again as long as they are a member of said NCAA.

Johnson said a two-year bowl ban wouldn't affect his decision either. He also plays basketball for Tupelo, which will force him to miss the Rebels' junior day on Saturday. Johnson, who also has offers from Mississippi State and Louisville, will be on Ole Miss' campus Sunday and has some questions for the staff regarding the allegations but doesn't know exactly what he'll ask yet.
Ole Miss hasn't received a single commitment yet for its 2018 recruiting class and is one of three SEC programs, along with Missouri and South Carolina, without a 2018 commit right now.

Oxford receiver Jaquan Webb, who received an offer from Alabama earlier this week, will be at Ole Miss this weekend but said nothing has really changed for him.

"I feel the same way about them," he said. "They've affected me only in positive ways.
"They already addressed it (the investigation) to me before it came all the way out."

Olive Branch defensive end Fabien Lovett, who holds offers from Mississippi State, Memphis and Southern Miss, found out the news from his teammate and three-star cornerback Jaylon Reed, who also owns an Ole Miss offer.
"We were just talking about how it doesn't really hurt us," Lovett said.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...23/recruits-react-ole-miss-and-ncaa/98296744/

Back