Ole Founder Almost Got in to a Fight This Weekend

The Founder

Man me and my wife went out to eat and when we walked in dudes were looking at me giggling like I was caking with the basketball team set out. Man I was hot. Man I was like...I know my wife ain't no hoe!!! These folks trippin. I then looked in the mirror and I had on a Grambling hoodie. Man I sat down and ate my little food and left. When I asked for the ticket the waitress said he paid for it. I looked outside and it was a guy with a JSU hoodie on. Man I went directly to GSU's practice to start a fight. Sadly them players weren't at practice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Man me and my wife went out to eat and when we walked in dudes were looking at me giggling like I was caking with the basketball team set out. Man I was hot. Man I was like...I know my wife ain't no hoe!!! These folks trippin. I then looked in the mirror and I had on a Grambling hoodie. Man I sat down and ate my little food and left. When I asked for the ticket the waitress said he paid for it. I looked outside and it was a guy with a JSU hoodie on. Man I went directly to GSU's practice to start a fight. Sadly them players weren't at practice.
That was a good one Founder

Back