Okay, yall still holding up

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
It got a little rough with all these back to back bbq's but I managed to eat healthy Sunday-Thursday pretty consistent. I am still in 242-245 range, down from 270 this past December.

Last edited:
Mane.. Im at the 20 lbs Lost mark... However, I feel as if Ive hit a Plateau... Im not seeing any additional results.... Ive gotta get these extra lbs off... Well At least Im not gaining which is cool.

Beginning Weight- 250
Current Weight-230
Goal Weight- 210........ By the End of August!!! is my Goal.

Any Suggestions...???

Mane.. Im at the 20 lbs Lost mark... However, I feel as if Ive hit a Plateau... Im not seeing any additional results.... Ive gotta get these extra lbs off... Well At least Im not gaining which is cool.

Beginning Weight- 250
Current Weight-230
Goal Weight- 210........ By the End of August!!! is my Goal.

Any Suggestions...???

Man, I am in this same boat. I dropped my 25 pretty fast. Once I got to around 245, my body sort of just flatlined.

I lost 4 lbs and wasn't really trying to...It seems I've managed to gain one of the lbs back, though...:rolleyes: I'm not working out on a consistent basis, but I do usually get in a couple of workouts a week. I pretty much just try to watch what/how I eat so that I'll maintain my health.

Best wishes to you fellas trying to lose...props to you for the lbs already shedded! :tup:

Shawiggi down 20 lbs.

I added p90X but I'm so tired after regular workouts I haven't felt like messing with them.

I started back swimming a few weeks ago. I figure that may get me past this plataue (sp)...

Back