Okay, So I'm New.

Koku

I already love y'all. Toi told me all about this place. She said that you all are some really positive people. So I'm expecting POSITIVE responses to this post...hehehe....but seriously...hello people.

Love, Peace & Blessings. Of Course!!

Koku

PS: I posted this in the SMACK BOARD on accident.
Hot Damn. My bad. hehe

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
HEY!!

Welcome!

I haven't been here too long myself, but it's loads of fun on TSPN. Good discussion - though it can get a little heated sometimes ;) But these are cool peeps. Who could ask for more??!??

...ok, where's my payoff :D

Thanks Kev!

*hands $20 dollars*

Good looking out, it sounded sincere...

:D

Originally posted by kevdawg
Welcome!

I haven't been here too long myself, but it's loads of fun on TSPN. Good discussion - though it can get a little heated sometimes ;) But these are cool peeps. Who could ask for more??!??

...ok, where's my payoff :D

Thanks for gettin' on the 'Short' Bus......

We'll love ya like a play cousin'......

Just be sure to spray when you leave the Baffroom.....:D

Welcome Koku. The SWAC Page is a lot of fun. And yes the discussions can get heated at times. But like I tell every new poster: Don't take anything personally and leave your feelings at the door. Now, if you can do that, then you will be just fine. Ok? Now git to postin.:D

Re: I Don't Know.....

Originally posted by Koku

these boards are confusing.....:confused:

Well this tells me all that I need to know.

1. You are a woman
2. You are about as smarty as most women I know
3. Most women I know, aren't really that smart.

And her are some rules that you mnay want to follow
1. I am the pres-O-dent of SP
2. You don't want to kross me
3. I am a man, you are a woman, and that means I rule you regardless of all other rules.

Remember these things and you and I will be just fine

Yeah Suge she was all on the Smack board looking for a sponsor. Then when I said I would sponsor her, she didnt want to follow instructions...

Kenn I propose we upgrade the Message board to include On*Star to give these puddins some direction in life.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Welcome and all that stuff gul.

Got a pic? :confused: ~snicker~ What'chew working with? I'm elgible because I got fired for non-performance... :rolleyes:

Now that's an idea........

Originally posted by J-State Tiger

Kenn I propose we upgrade the Message board to include On*Star to give these puddins some direction in life.

Man, since you're the techy-type guru, see if you and Sperm/Pison/Tara can get that hooked up for us.

Puddin: Hey, I'm new and I'm lost. Where should I go ?
On-Star Operator Pison: This is Pison. Are you near a kitchen ?
Puddin: Huh ? Well.......yeah.
On-Star Operator Pison: You can start by fixin me some smothered chicken and rice and we'll go from there.
Puddin: Okay....but how is this gonna help me navigate through the TSPN Universe.
On-Star Operator Pison: Well, first you need a sponsor. If the chicken is good and I put down my 42-seconds on ya, I'll do it.
Puddin: [excited] Alright !!!!!

Man, if u spoons dont STFU!!!!

KoKu!

Welcome!
Enjoy!
Ignore spoons...ahhhh...well....not always.:emlaugh:

Sometimes they can do a body good.:nod::ebrow:

But, otherwise....don't believe nae-thing they tell ya about being in control and running things around this here camp!;)

Welcome, Koku!

Remember, spoons around here run two things ...

1. Their mouths

and

2. Out of steam in about a minute!

;)

Back