Okay ladies try to defend this...

skyvolt2000

http://bossip.com/193894/this-bossip-reader-just-let-which-rapper-chop-her-down/#comments

One of our readers, Lakeisa Webb, hit us up and let us know that she let a certain rapper chop her down. Of course we had to ask her was he any good in bed and she let us know that he laid the pipe down something pretty serious.

14348_main_image_1256047912.jpg

After he got what he wanted, he left her this message...

Apparently for Drake, it had to be good, seeing that the two met up again in Houston earlier this week but after they saw each other the next day Drake sent Lakeisa this message:

yo ur lost, i hope u find urself ans start respecting urself as a women

Now that sounds a little too deep for someone who you just kicked it with really for one night.

And one comment left-

Hope she’s not searching for a job! When they google her name on the internet, this is going to come up! hahahhahahahahaha! Slow hef-fer!
I held back on saying ALL of those things because I was hoping she’d come on first… SMH

That’s what these people don’t understand… SMMFH = Family, Future In-Laws, Potential Employers, Children are ALL going to come across this and once it’s on the internet it’s on there FOREVER!!!

One way it’s gonna hurt her, is that it’s giving her the reputation as a “big mouth†and another is that it shows her lack of judgment…

Back