Ok, I'm about to hop off the Biden train

This is categorically untrue and obvious when you consider income disparities, which would affect both the need for loans and the ability to repay them.

One has to be very careful about repeating what anyone states without doing their own research. Believe it or not, the fabrication/talking point came from Joe Biden himself when trying to justify to a young lady why he will only waive 10K in a town hall meeting a few days ago.

Last edited:
If anyone went to strayer or any for profit crap school that is typically advertised during or between the Maury show and Jerry springer. Needs to be excluded from this conversation.

That sounds crazy to me because those are folks who have exploited a great deal of AA that need help. Kamala Harris successfully sued Corinthian College (a huge Proprietory College) for exploiting students and forced Corinthian into Bankruptcy. Barrack Obama attempted to attach a percentage of job placement to federal funding to those schools while fighting a strong proprietory school lobbying block and a conservative congress. Those are the schools that are most likely to target African Americans that really don't have the academic prowess to succeed and inevitably will incur debt. You know the saying....When white folks have a cold, black people have pneumonia.....LOL

Last edited:
Um screw that. If they can give those billionaires bailouts because of their careless and risky behavior, students should get bailed out for attempting to better themselves individually and prepare for an economic market that never transpired.

Pay up you sneaky arseholes.

It's amazing how folks look at the 1% get these ginormous corporate welfare checks (tax cuts) but since their loans have been paid off they don't care for these young folks to have any substantial relief (like it's going to take something away from them)......smh & lol

Ain't that something? The people NOT in favor of student debt cancellation are the type of people love to continue blindly supporting them while not doing or promising ANYTHING for black people (by the way, I agree with it and it should happen but it would basically be another big wealth transfer to white people like the CARES Act was). As long as they made it, they don't care about the group as a whole

That's pretty much black politics in a nutshell and why you got Jim Clyburn, Bennie Thompson, Maxine Waters, etc. in DC for decades and not have to worry about losing their jobs despite doing nothing for black people

or Harvard, Yale, Cornell, MIT...etc...etc...

Paying high azz tuition at some of the nation's private institutions is a choice that shouldn't be subsidized off the backs of people that will never ever attend college or those of us that chose what was practical over prestige.

People that chose schools like Vanderbilt, Rice and Tulane need to understand they supposedly were paying for that so-called superior education they were receiving.

You know this also applies to $50,000 a year Howard, Spelman and Morehouse.

But as I said before, cancelling student debt WILL help out a lot of black graduates but it would benefit white society a lot more and basically be another wealth transfer.

They better convince Jim Crow Joe to get off that $10,000 number or '22 is gonna be a bloodbath in the House and Senate because people are not gonna forget Georgia

View: https://twitter.com/NoStimmys/status/1363277253430288385

Last edited:
You know this also applies to $50,000 a year Howard, Spelman and Morehouse.

But as I said before, cancelling student debt WILL help out a lot of black students but it would benefit white society a lot more and basically be another wealth transfer.

They better convince Jim Crow Joe to get off that $10,000 number or '22 is gonna be a bloodbath in the House and Senate because people are not gonna forget Georgia

View: https://twitter.com/NoStimmys/status/1363277253430288385

Sure it does, I feel the same about choosing to pay out of state tuition also. It is past time for black folk to make better choices and get economical about college education.

While significant debt forgiveness is highly desirable, I just don't think gambling on it to happen is wise.

Last edited:
If President Biden would
-waive interest
-mandate a 7-year consistent payment
-forgive any remaining balance

I’ll be ok
Love you, 96lioness!!!!! Buuuuut Biden needs to forgive ALL my loans rite naw. My loan is in good standing and I've had them for 20 years or so. It PAST TIME for that monkey to be off my back.

Love you, 96lioness!!!!! Buuuuut Biden needs to forgive ALL my loans rite naw. My loan is in good standing and I've had them for 20 years or so. It PAST TIME for that monkey to be off my back.

I hear you, my heart, but I’m responsible for my debt. Just need them to cut me some slack.

Now, IF by God’s mercy, student loans ARE forgiven, I’ll be 2nd, only after you, hollerin’ and cheesing and grinning!😁

I hear you, my heart, but I’m responsible for my debt. Just need them to cut me some slack.

Now, IF by God’s mercy, student loans ARE forgiven, I’ll be 2nd, only after you, hollerin’ and cheesing and grinning!😁
My Love, this "their" debt. They told me I needed this to get a good job. And when I get it, they switched up on me. Start me at the bottom, all while letting my white counterpart be above me in pay and title. And why can a person go learn to be a electrician or plumber in a few months and make close to what I'm making that went to school for engineering?

❤❤❤

My Love, this "their" debt. They told me I needed this to get a good job. And when I get it, they switched up on me. Start me at the bottom, all while letting my white counterpart be above me in pay and title. And why can a person go learn to be a electrician or plumber in a few months and make close to what I'm making that went to school for engineering?

❤❤❤

Yes, dear heart, Dwight Mann told us that loan would help us for college, and allow us to earn a degree for a good job. And yes, they switched on us; making us carry this country, pay for welfare, give others’ kids Financial Aid while our children don’t get any because we make “good” money; meanwhile our children go with bare minimum or less, having to work AND go to school, but their friends dropping thousands on new cars from those refunds! We have to pay for other people and ourselves, but don’t earn too much money cuz you’ll end up paying Uncle Sam back; make too little and you’ll be homeless, but hey, at least you don’t have to worry about mortgage/rent anymore! Get a refund from over-payment of taxes, and guess what? You gotta claim YOUR money as income on next year’s taxes! No tax relief, no tax breaks at all! Yeah, we got suckered into a catch-22, and that’s pretty effed up!

But no one put a gun to our heads and forced us to sign. I’m responsible for that.

Last edited:
Yes, dear heart, Dwight Mann told us that loan would help us for college, and allow us to earn a degree for a good job. And yes, they switched on us; making us carry this country, pay for welfare, give others’ kids Financial Aid while our children don’t get any because we make “good” money; meanwhile our children go with bare minimum or less, having to work AND go to school, but their friends dropping thousands on new cars from those refunds! We have to pay for other people and ourselves, but don’t earn too much money cuz you’ll end up paying Uncle Sam back; make too little and you’ll be homeless, but hey, at least you don’t have to worry about mortgage/rent anymore! Get a refund from over-payment of taxes, and guess what? You gotta claim YOUR money as income on next year’s taxes! No tax relief, no tax breaks at all! Yeah, we got suckered into a catch-22, and that’s pretty effed up!

But no one put a gun to our heads and forced us to sign. I’m responsible for that.
Baby, they don't play by the same rules tho. They were filing bankruptcy to get from under this "Heavy Load" until us blacks caught on and started doing the same. Then they switched the rules again.

Hell No. Cancel a small amount yes. But I guess I got a bad personal experience about student loans. Me personally, full scholarship and had a small amount (maybe 2k) of loan for summer school. And I made sure I paid it off (early at that). But than watch a niece, rack of over 50k in student loans, took 7 years to get a BS in social work, had good grades, used money to also buy a car she could not afford (Infiniti G35), etc.

Also, have worked on several scholarship committees with various organization for many many years. Thousands of dollars to give away to high school and college students. For the high schools, we would have to bed students to apply for the scholarships. Found out the loan application was easier than going through scholarship application and possible interview.

Hell No. Cancel a small amount yes. But I guess I got a bad personal experience about student loans. Me personally, full scholarship and had a small amount (maybe 2k) of loan for summer school. And I made sure I paid it off (early at that). But than watch a niece, rack of over 50k in student loans, took 7 years to get a BS in social work, had good grades, used money to also buy a car she could not afford (Infiniti G35), etc.

Also, have worked on several scholarship committees with various organization for many many years. Thousands of dollars to give away to high school and college students. For the high schools, we would have to bed students to apply for the scholarships. Found out the loan application was easier than going through scholarship application and possible interview.

LOL!!! I think you might want to edit that. LOL!!! I'm just messing with you. I think we all knew what you meant.

LOL!!! I think you might want to edit that. LOL!!! I'm just messing with you. I think we all knew what you meant.
LOL. Yeah. But when I think back......some of them that I interviewed, at the time, their was much discussion among the males about bedding. LOL. We had to tell a few, the outfit you have on, is not what you wear to a professional interview.

Listen, no disrespect to whatever you're saying up there. But DAMN all that^^^^^^^^!!!!!! I want my student loan canceled!!!!!! I just posted an article where some white person got $400k of their student loan canceled in bankruptcy, so I know they can do it.

Back