Ok did anyone workout on Memorial Day?

pv_symbiotic

Ghetto Bourgeois
I hit the gym early to complete my workout. Since I am a former soldier (Army) I told this woman that I fought for peace and now that my time if over, I want a piece of what I was fighting for.

I had 2 workouts.

No. I thought about it... even looked at and picked up the workout DVD but didn't do anything.

That is funny. Thanks...

My sternum is sore again. Damn chest is killing me. Looking forward to spin class tonight.

Nah. My girlfriend insisted that I reserve a hotel with a fitness room. I did, but ... um ... neither one of us saw the fitness room. We got plenty of ... exercise ... though. :nod::nod:

I didn?t hit the gym, (cancelled my membership last month) but I did jog a few miles at one of the local parks. :)

Nope, I didn't workout on Memorial Day and I didn't workout today. :shame: Got in late last night and wasn't up to getting up this morning.

i had an unintentional workout. i went to the Jazz Festival and had a lonnnnnnnngggggg ass walk to it, carrying a lawn chair, a cooler, and my purse(those that know me know my purse is dead weight, lol).

Ha that's funny. My arse had to paint the living room and dining room. Drive from northern VA to south MD to pickup a Queen Size Matress, drive back to MD late at night, spent the night there, drove back to VA and carried a heavy clunky arse 32 inch flat screen TV up five flights of stairs. That's a workout for your arse.

Ha that's funny. My arse had to paint the living room and dining room. Drive from northern VA to south MD to pickup a Queen Size Matress, drive back to MD late at night, spent the night there, drove back to VA and carried a heavy clunky arse 32 inch flat screen TV up five flights of stairs. That's a workout for your arse.

ooh lawd.

i had an unintentional workout. i went to the Jazz Festival and had a lonnnnnnnngggggg ass walk to it, carrying a lawn chair, a cooler, and my purse(those that know me know my purse is dead weight, lol).

Bless your heart. I can only imagine.

Dayum. Po Frat. How many times did you stop to rest?

Back